Hannibal (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK & Limited to 1,500 - 4K + BD Steelbook with Gloss + Emboss finish. Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch + Spot Gloss detail. 40 Page Production Notes Booklet 6x Lobby Cards Double-Sided Poster

91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Hannibal.jpg 715OgIjeLWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised sold out when only 1500 uk and very popular film as well still
I still think there's another 1500 going somewhere, unless they really only printed more steelbooks, and not the slips and booklets...

I still think there's another 1500 going somewhere, unless they really only printed more steelbooks, and not the slips and booklets...
There is not going to be another 1,500 somewhere
The Collector's Edition is Exclusive to UK
91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The SteelBook only edition has rest of print run
That's still available to order

A release in other countries in Europe will be SteelBook only edition

For everyone lamenting there not being a Silence of the Lambs 4K steel/limited edition (me included), I read something recently (can't remember where, sorry, but I promise I didn't dream it) that they're actively working on the transfer.

Edit: Looked it up and saw there was a CC restoration in 2017...maybe I did dream it, idk.

For everyone lamenting there not being a Silence of the Lambs 4K steel/limited edition (me included), I read something recently (can't remember where, sorry, but I promise I didn't dream it) that they're actively working on the transfer.

Edit: Looked it up and saw there was a CC restoration in 2017...maybe I did dream it, idk.
There's a 4K release from KL in the US, they don't release steels though. If they still have the US license, then there's no chance. UK and Europe is foxdisney, so sadly no chance there either.

Well this was a surprise, it’s really nice.
Outer box is logo free, soft touch and spot gloss on front and back images.
And as for the steelbook itself, full gloss with bossing :OMG:
Oh wow, the steelbook is like from 2013! (That's a good thing)

Found one in CZ store and pricetag without shipping is 78,5€.

i

Dunno about booklet and all other addons if it's in CZ or EN. Finish should be same?

Found one in CZ store and pricetag without shipping is 78,5€.

i

Dunno about booklet and all other addons if it's in CZ or EN. Finish should be same?
Hannibal Collector's Edition is Exclusive to UK
As per mock up
91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Any high street shop or online store based outside UK that has the collector's edition available is selling a UK import

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y