Hannibal (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK & Limited to 1,500 - 4K + BD Steelbook with Gloss + Emboss finish. Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch + Spot Gloss detail. 40 Page Production Notes Booklet 6x Lobby Cards Double-Sided Poster

91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Hannibal.jpg 715OgIjeLWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, expensive month so I decided to cancel my August pre order on this.
As much as my fomo was telling me not too, I stood strong. :LOL:
Just because the steel is super pretty, is not a great reason enough for me to purchase a film that - in my opinion - is only meh at best.

(It's is pretty though, maybe I'll come to regret it... :shy:)

Item is not yet dispatched from Amazon uk, I'm in France

I don't understand how Amazon UK deals with preorders ???!!!

They just shipped my preorder Hellraiser !
The steelbook "Talk to me" is in stock", but still not shipped !
And I'm really afraid Amazon UK won't ship my preorders for "Hannibal" and "M3gan".

That's why I hate the whole plastbook construction of 'steel'books, their flimsy plastic spines. Metal rods with metal holders of Viva Metal Cases are the best. Ironpacks to an extent (they hold the metal rods in plastic again)...
That wouldn't happen to a Viva case, but then again I don't think it cracked just from a single drop on the floor from a meter's high of postman holding it. It must have been pressured somewhere before for it to break apart like that.

Think I'm just going to have to live with it, tbh. I can only send it back to Amazon for a refund, it's out of stock so no replacement. It's not a big deal with it living in the slipcase I guess.

Edit: Just seen HMV still have it in stock so I could return it and order it from there actually.

Think I'm just going to have to live with it, tbh. I can only send it back to Amazon for a refund, it's out of stock so no replacement. It's not a big deal with it living in the slipcase I guess.

Edit: Just seen HMV still have it in stock so I could return it and order it from there actually.

just a heads up if you got a broken scratched/dented steel you can pop the steels of the frame and swap them around to make 1 good steel book, i've done that before on occasion :thumbs:

Never had the chance to get this, i really like this steelbook
Zavvi don´t send outsea anymore, and Amazon.co.uk, was always restricted to Uk accounts.

Amazon bit later than usual have taken payment and status is dispatching now

My estimated delivery date though from when I pre ordered in August has always been listed between October 30/31

I should have delivery on Monday as Amazon Prime Drivers do delivery on Bank Holidays in Republic of Ireland

My amazon order has been preparing for dispatch the last 4 days must be a delay as i got the order in first day of pre order any one shed some light on this ?