Hannibal (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK & Limited to 1,500 - 4K + BD Steelbook with Gloss + Emboss finish. Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch + Spot Gloss detail. 40 Page Production Notes Booklet 6x Lobby Cards Double-Sided Poster

91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Hannibal.jpg 715OgIjeLWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your hardly getting it today with bank holiday?
My home address we are prime members
The order was dispatched by Amazon logistics based in Ireland early on Monday morning
Amazon have a fulfilment center located at Baldonnell in Dublin and 2 delivery stations in Rathcoole and Ballycoolin if you was not aware some amazon UK orders are dispatched direct from dublin fulfilment center

Since August/September 2022 the Dublin Fulfilment center started to be in operation

Amazon-Baldonnell.jpg

I sometimes now get deliveries on same day a order is dispatched or next day delivery it will depend on if stock is at the dublin fulfilment center or has to come from a UK fulfilment center
Delivery is by Amazon Ireland prime van driver they do deliveries 7 days a week including bank holidays in Republic of Ireland

My house in Navan we get regularly get amazon parcels delivered by prime van drivers on a Saturday/Sunday and on Monday Bank Holidays

The only exception is Christmas Day that they don't do delivery

Reactions: Lenny Nero
OMG! I’m so pissed right now guys, I ordered this from Orbit and they sent the wrong item and now it seems they sold out:( I sent them a message to see what’s up but not optimistic by now….

• Wow
Reactions: Lutzo
OMG! I’m so pissed right now guys, I ordered this from Orbit and they sent the wrong item and now it seems they sold out:( I sent them a message to see what’s up but not optimistic by now….
Well they came correct and it seems they did a mistake and had my Hannibal safe n sound, once I returned the wrong item they sent it! Man this release is bloody fantastic!!!!im so happy I have it now!

Interesting.. So Kino Lorber must currently have worldwide exclusivity on the 4K. I imagine the same thing happened with Hannibal, given the Universal UK 4K was over 4 years later.

Hard Target only seemed to have been 18 months, so it must vary. I can think of 2 other Universal properties that have been in 4 year licensee deals recently, so that may be the default.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Interesting.. So Kino Lorber must currently have worldwide exclusivity on the 4K. I imagine the same thing happened with Hannibal, given the Universal UK 4K was over 4 years later.

Hard Target only seemed to have been 18 months, so it must vary. I can think of 2 other Universal properties that have been in 4 year licensee deals recently, so that may be the default.
Adding another reason to dislike KinoLorber to my pile (next to utilitarian ugly Brazil bureaucracy office file type spines, disc 'art', and menus) - getting Worldwide rights while not distributing or shipping worldwide. :cautious: