Hannibal (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK & Limited to 1,500 - 4K + BD Steelbook with Gloss + Emboss finish. Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch + Spot Gloss detail. 40 Page Production Notes Booklet 6x Lobby Cards Double-Sided Poster

91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Hannibal.jpg 715OgIjeLWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today as well. Can confirm the box is soft touch with spot gloss and the Steelbook is full gloss with embossing :naughty:

Seriously though it's actually a really nice set

Then there's hope for a similar set!
This one sold out fast.
We had a person associated with Universal, hope they read this and put an edition like that into production!
I'd prefer they didn't personally. A one off is a one off, 2 out of 3 only highlights that fact that there isn't one for SOTL.

Yeah have to admit that’s a nice set. Steel looks great and nice finishes all around. Looks better than the mock up

I do like these Universal collectors editions. Priced okay especially with a code and they’ve seemed to improve them as they’ve gone on. Just wish Ex_Machina got this kind of finish. And I’m praying Violent night isn’t a matte steelbook

well this is frustrating....due to delivery saturday...no delivery. Due for delivery today....delivered....to wrong address! Pic as proof isn't my house. Now tracking says 'incorrect address, returned to sender!' Just what I need for a Monday morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I made a preorder in August .... living in France.

When it said "exclusive to UK", I made a chat with a person Amazon UK .... one told me that it can be dispatched outside UK.

"Exclusive UK" means that this edition was made in UK , or I'm wrong. !!!

I made a preorder in August .... living in France.

When it said "exclusive to UK", I made a chat with a person Amazon UK .... one told me that it can be dispatched outside UK.

"Exclusive UK" means that this edition was made in UK , or I'm wrong. !!!
It just means sold only in the UK.

It can ship anywhere in the world.

I’ve ordered mine from Amazon and still waiting for it to be despatched. It’s supposed to be this Saturday so fingers crossed.

I’ve ordered mine from Amazon and still waiting for it to be despatched. It’s supposed to be this Saturday so fingers crossed.

I noticed that when the button "payment method" is not available, it means that the order is in the process for preparation ....

For me, I have still not been charged .... is it same for you please ? Thank you.