Harry Potter 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks + Case) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 18, 2013
Release date: December 4, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $129.99
Notes: Matte finish. No embossing. Inside artwork.

Image of the Mexican edition:
potter.jpg

0.jpg

z01.jpg z02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My set is fine. Does it suck that they aren't embossed, sure. But I save a lot money and I get a case and digital download with it.

In the end, to each their own. Period.

Did you get it shipped or picked it up in store? If shipped, can you tell me how it was packaged? Im getting mine shipped, but I'm nervous about how it will show up, especially since I've worked in a UPS warehouse and have seen how things get handled.

Did you get it shipped or picked it up in store? If shipped, can you tell me how it was packaged? Im getting mine shipped, but I'm nervous about how it will show up, especially since I've worked in a UPS warehouse and have seen how things get handled.
I picked it up at the store. Sorry. I did read from another forum member from another website that it was well packaged.

The only thing holding me back is that BB edition is NOT embossed like the UK ones, otherwise, man I don't think I can fight it this long lol
I'm with you on that. I returned my slashed one and didn't pick up another. I'm trying to tell myself that I don't have room on my shelves for this set plus the Canadian set.

But then I think about this release having a 2nd disc for each movie, and digital codes...

I caved and went to Best Buy tonight. Except all the ones they had had slashes. One had the entire back top exposed and was scratched down to the paint the entire length. So, didn't end up actually picking it up.

My mom always told my sisters to "close your legs and open your eyes" when it came to dating men.
I'm adhering to "open your eyes and close your wallet" when it comes to steelbook double-dipping.;):happy: