Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B004LAVH8E/

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/201...deathly-hallows-part-1-blu-ray-steelbook-art/

18616766x.jpg

Actual pics from snowblood
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone ordering with HMV, has anyone else had this appear underneath item status:

"Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources"

It's still showing up as being available for pre-order on the main site....

mine says the same apparently quite a few people are having this problem looking at other forums. it must be a mistake surely :rolleyes:

from what i remember it has never said steelbook mate just went by the picture that it is. plus mine shipped this morning from HMV and yesterday it was saying item deleted strange

Packaging is shoddy so not worth the risk! Worth the extra if hmv relist!

Thanks - had heard they were SLOOOOOW, but wasn't aware of the packaging issue.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

from what i remember it has never said steelbook mate just went by the picture that it is. plus mine shipped this morning from HMV and yesterday it was saying item deleted strange

Hadn't realised HMV were selling this, just ordered :D

Well have one from play.com, one from HMV and 2 from Amazon, also 2 from bee.com so will have a few UK spares if anyone forgot to order. Might actually open a Steelbook, there's a novelty !!

Well have one from play.com, one from HMV and 2 from Amazon, also 2 from bee.com so will have a few UK spares if anyone forgot to order. Might actually open a Steelbook, there's a novelty !!

ill be interested in one if comes undamaged:hilarious:
pm me when you have a spare:movie:

You ordered 6 when this is a general worldwide steelbook release? Can tell your new to this :p

You ordered 6 when this is a general worldwide steelbook release? Can tell your new to this :p

I must admit I was thinking, here's one thy're gonna release thousands of but just wanted to cover bases. Would be narked if there was a mark on it like Wave 2.

(PS managed to reseat that xXx. Any chance of some feedback? :rolleyes:)

I must admit I was thinking, here's one thy're gonna release thousands of but just wanted to cover bases. Would be narked if there was a mark on it like Wave 2.

(PS managed to reseat that xXx. Any chance of some feedback? :rolleyes:)

So you bought 6 in the event 5 got damaged? Bless ya!

Apologies for the delay buddy...feedback now left ;)

He's got money to burn atm, ask him how much he spent on preordering Unstopable from amazon.jp...lol...:hilarious:

Go on...don't leave me in suspense :ohno: