Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B004LAVH8E/

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/201...deathly-hallows-part-1-blu-ray-steelbook-art/

18616766x.jpg

Actual pics from snowblood
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
digitalbabe said:
Coxy-I *think* Andy may have meant they are translated from English to German?

Example here (I included the large pic,so you could see the font better).

91Mpx3F2S0L._AA1500_.jpg

I like the UK art better, but I, too prefer continuity in the set, so I'll be getting the German one. Since the art is different and I was a fan of this film, I may end up with both.

Ah, so I wasn't going crazy :0)

Thanks for clearing this up DB.

Amazon.co.uk has it also, deducted £3 from VAT when ordered AND got free shipping.

Im just wondering why did you get the VAT deducted ? And foremost why the free shipping? Outside of the UK amazon does not offer free shipping ?!?

John

P.s I always have to pay VAT , dont matter where i order from ...

Ps. what would it cost from Amazon.co.uk to send to my USA addy? Would i get there the VAT taken off the bill ?

JOhn

Ps. what would it cost from Amazon.co.uk to send to my USA addy? Would i get there the VAT taken off the bill ?

It will cost you £18.07 for one steelbook shipped to your US address.

The steelbook, with VAT removed is £14.99 and shipping for one item is £3.08 - but I'm not sure that it would take off VAT as your billing address is in Germany.

Pre-ordered this as well.

Of the three versions I've seen (DE, FR, and UK), this has the better cover IMO. Though will wait and see as the posted image in amz DE appears to be just a placeholder, might not be the final artwork. :)

Too many coming out !!! Definitely need the German one for the complete set. I will be getting this one as well and I guess the Futureshop edition. I Just cant wait to see the ridiculous set that comes out after the final film.

For anyone ordering with HMV, has anyone else had this appear underneath item status:

"Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources"

It's still showing up as being available for pre-order on the main site....