Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
46502d2c-bef7-9420.jpg
46502d2c-bf07-f4d1.jpg
46502d2c-bf16-db44.jpg

Translation:
Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!

A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Seems like I'll buy some tomorrow my friends!! :D

Last edited:
I wish I wasn't stuck in middle America, haha. I am going to have all 8 steelbooks but no shelf to go with them. Alas, there are greater tragedies in the world.

Reactions: os5889
Just a friendly reminder - please leave any "could someone get this for me" requests to the trading forum or feel free to contact another Canadian member here via PM for more info.

I understand that MANY people will want this shelf and it will be sought after, but let's not clutter the thread with that kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance everyone. :)

I'm so getting this tomorrow! I'm going to get as many copies of the movie as I can anyways, I have a lot (and I mean a lot) of friends who want this overseas.
Sucks that I don't have the flyer in hand, even online I can't find this information anywhere :(

Biscuit, I posted all the info that was in the flyer. Nothing more! Seems like we'll meet in store tomorrow. Look for someone with a lot of copies in hand :D

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Biscuit, I posted all the info that was in the flyer. Nothing more! Seems like we'll meet in store tomorrow. Look for someone with a lot of copies in hand :D

I know brother, I just wanted to have the flyer in hand! Something tells me that even the flyer is going to become a collectible :hilarious:

Where did you get it by the way? Publicsac?

Oh and where do you live in Montreal? maybe we WILL meet tomorrow :hilarious:

Yeah, got it from PublicSac this morning.

Should have seen me this morning. Imagine a 30 years old running down the stairs, opening up the door to get his flyer. I remembered myself as a kid on Christmas getting my Optimus Prime/Nintendo NES! :hilarious:

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Yeah, got it from PublicSac this morning.

Should have seen me this morning. Imagine a 30 years old running down the stairs, opening up the door to get his flyer. I remembered myself as a kid on Christmas getting my Optimus Prime/Nintendo NES! :hilarious:

:hilarious:

I just received the publisac myself but no future shop flyer :(
They used to put them in a bag with best buy's but this is the second week in a row where I don't get it, weird...

I just spoke with a manager at fs and he said that it will be released in december only. Everyone who purchase steelbook part 2 on dec11th will pick it up at the store with a bill of purchasing.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

search

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

The quantity of the shelfs will depend on how many steelbooks will be sold on December 11th. Good luck. I hope he didn't lie :)

Just seeing this now. Would love to have it, but already have HP 7.2 on order and don't want to buy another to get the shelf, so looks like I will be shelf-less lol.