Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
have read elsewhere that you buy HP 7.2 on 11.11.11 and get a code for the shelf which you then pick for free on December 16 - anyone else confirm this?

Edit: actually, i see this is already being discussed here.

So it's either 11 November or 16 December, nobody knows for sure yet....

have read elsewhere that you buy HP 7.2 on 11.11.11 and get a code for the shelf which you then pick for free on December 16 - anyone else confirm this?

Edit: actually, i see this is already being discussed here.

So it's either 11 November or 16 December, nobody knows for sure yet....

The newest advert states 11 of November.

ah...better be there on Nov. 11 then just to be sure!

although I love displaying the steels with their faces though! oh well!:p

figures I will be out of town on Friday (Boston) so i won't be able to check FS.
It's a really cool item. If they are supposed to go with the Part 2 Blu Ray purchase then people who ordered online got shafted.

figures I will be out of town on Friday (Boston) so i won't be able to check FS.
It's a really cool item. If they are supposed to go with the Part 2 Blu Ray purchase then people who ordered online got shafted.

Yeah, I have 7 of them, and I got a shipping notice for 7.2 this morning. I don't live near an FS :( good old eBay maybe?