Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $224.99 $199.99

6290210_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can unload my sealed 4k + Blu-ray + Digital that I got for a steal on Prime Day to take the sting out of this to add to my growing UHD collection to enjoy for when I upgrade my current setup.

And you can check for spine slashes. The last release a couple years ago at Best Buy Canada that came with the shelf had some spine slash issues on one of the titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: hkh0403
This is expensive compared to the German edition which looks to be just the same. The German edition is only $172 while this is $225, it looks like I'll be getting the German edition over this one.

This is expensive compared to the German edition which looks to be just the same. The German edition is only $172 while this is $225, it looks like I'll be getting the German edition over this one.
I was going to do the same, until the german one just updated to german titles on the steels.

When it comes to Warner Bros. you can near-always get a better deal outside of the US.

But in this case, the standard 4K set last year was about the same MSRP and sold for $130-$150; I wonder if this'll drop to around $170 at release.

I hope Zavvi or Amazon.co.uk follow with this 4K set, as I want the proper English titles on the spine and the movies, i.e. the international title and not the American of HP 1!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get a copy but if they have the same stock per store as the similar box from two years ago it's gonna be incredibly difficult to find.

Especially for me because there's only like one BestBuy in my state now so I have one chance if I do in-store.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21