Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $224.99 $199.99

6290210_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this email from BB:
"Delayed orders are typically fulfilled within 7 days. However, as soon as your item becomes available, we'll send an e-mail letting you know it's on the way.
We will keep your order open and continue to work on getting your item(s) to you until December 06, 2018. If your item(s) are still not available by this date, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you via e-mail. "

It sure sounds like they are just fine with not getting you your order. I mean, what is this "We'll try - but if we can't - sorry" crap?
What is the preorder worth then? If you can't guarantee the preorder - don't do preorders.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: hkh0403
Got this email from BB:
"Delayed orders are typically fulfilled within 7 days. However, as soon as your item becomes available, we'll send an e-mail letting you know it's on the way.
We will keep your order open and continue to work on getting your item(s) to you until December 06, 2018. If your item(s) are still not available by this date, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you via e-mail. "

It sure sounds like they are just fine with not getting you your order. I mean, what is this "We'll try - but if we can't - sorry" crap?
What is the preorder worth then? If you can't guarantee the preorder - don't do preorders.

I didn't even get that email...and still says can get it by Wed, November 7.. WTF

I didn't even get that email...and still says can get it by Wed, November 7.. WTF
No idea. It's the wording that bothers me. It's like they are saying "we hope we can still get this for you, but we'll let you know by Dec. 6th if we can't get it for you."
What is the point of me preordering a month in advance then?

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz and K.i.T
No idea. It's the wording that bothers me. It's like they are saying "we hope we can still get this for you, but we'll let you know by Dec. 6th if we can't get it for you."
What is the point of me preordering a month in advance then?

I figured somebody was going to post the Seinfeld clip. :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Side and bottom bent... Good Luck getting a mint one for anyone shooting for this

Kinda wondering if these were the castoffs from Future Shop that were never sold due to the damages, or if they are a brand new run of cases...

Imagine what you find under the shrinkwrap...

Kinda wondering if these were the castoffs from Future Shop that were never sold due to the damages, or if they are a brand new run of cases...

Imagine what you find under the shrinkwrap...
Or reused cases from the last Shelf set at BBY that didn't sell? The one with the colorful steels? Although since other countries are getting the shelf now, maybe they are a new production

so i was just at best buy and someone there was helping me track down a set at a different best buy when i got a text saying my online order shipped. anyone else?

A bunch of people on the BD forum (including myself) just got shipping notifications too, they're finally working through online orders.

If you're looking for mint sets I would suggest going out and looking for a set in store somewhere even if you have an online order.
If you get a set delivered with spine slashes or scratched or dented shelves you may have a hard time finding a decent set later.

I do recall the looks of the sets in Future Shop stores when these were released. Not good.