Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: April 15, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

m2188669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't bring myself to open my set. It's my favourite thing i own. Was responsible for getting me hooked on steels, all in pursuit of this grail.
I was close to opening, but I even like the look of the few stickers that are on them.

*swoooooooon*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL you should of got the second set I had back when we traded.

I don't think I would attempt to piece a set since this title is so hard to find now. If I were to get another set I would probably buy it as a whole only.

I bought the complete set off mehdi a few months ago...Thanks mate

One of my favourite sets and it certainly won't be leaving my collection anytime soon

Reactions: BURRAGUM
LOL you should of got the second set I had back when we traded.

I don't think I would attempt to piece a set since this title is so hard to find now. If I were to get another set I would probably buy it as a whole only.

Mate, you know as well as me that I'd just have two sealed sets then haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had all the other 7 of these for an age. Seems this one is incredibly hard to find or ridiculously expensive. I'm hopeful that one day I'll complete my collection!

i dont thnink the price is too expensive not yet anyways just need to find someone selling one i need to complete my set lol