Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: April 15, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

m2188669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to FS today and have the CSR actually did a nationwide search for 7.1 & 7.2. The result is there are maybe 2 stores in tim buck two that says they have 1 or 2 copy of 7.2, which all across Canada, there is ZERO 7.1 left. And the CSR says do not even trust the 1 or 2 copy, coz most likely, they are misplaced inventory that no one can find.... so, in short, they are all gone.

Checked Ebay and OMG... a copy of 7.1 just got sold for over 300 bucks...! and the sets are also going up in price so quickly, now at least $400 VS a few weeks ago I still see some full sets below $300.

I guess 7.1 is so expensive coz people do want Harry for their set. I mean, I can see that there was a US version of 7.1 on steelbook with different art, but what is the point of getting a Harry Potter Steelbook set WITHOUT the Harry Potter face steel?

I'm so glad I got this when I did.
I should have bought an extra copy (like I did with 7.2) to save for a rainy day
but who knew this would be so pricey now!
Such an amazing collection!

I'm so glad I got this when I did.
I should have bought an extra copy (like I did with 7.2) to save for a rainy day
but who knew this would be so pricey now!
Such an amazing collection!

MEHDI did way back in i think last sept/oct..Guess those that listened are now :D

Yeah, you are right... I went back to an image I took when I was in Canada and this was around July - August of 2012 (More than a year of its Release)

Guess What:

No 7.1 :(

DISNEYMC.jpg

That is a beautiful pic.
You don't see them in store like this anymore, at least in my city, steels are scattered throughout the movie sections.

I'm trying to figure out what steels are beside the Harry Potter steels on the right. Anyone know what they are?

HP 7.1 and 7.2 were sold out in my city when I started looking for them, September 2012.

Reactions: rodtp
Hangover 2 , Green Hornet, Jurassic Park Trilogy and Iron Man JOKE JOKE JOKE on Ironman

That is a beautiful pic.
You don't see them in store like this anymore, at least in my city, steels are scattered throughout the movie sections.

I'm trying to figure out what steels are beside the Harry Potter steels on the right. Anyone know what they are?

HP 7.1 and 7.2 were sold out in my city when I started looking for them, September 2012.

Reactions: liammurphy1985
Still looking for this whole set but refuse to pay more than 200-250 so i will never get it. 7.1 and 7.2 sells on ebay by themselves for almost 200 dollars and the cheapest set will all 8 and shelf is 350.

Still looking for this whole set but refuse to pay more than 200-250 so i will never get it. 7.1 and 7.2 sells on ebay by themselves for almost 200 dollars and the cheapest set will all 8 and shelf is 350.

If you're patient you'll find a set for $300. Which is a good deal all things considered.

People have waited so long then expect to get a set for under $250 since they got 1-6 cheap. Well if ya only got 1-6 you got nothing.

Not trying to take it out on you at all, just don't get what people are thinking sometimes. This is the BEST HP set out there. People refuse to get on board as the prices go higher and higher. I've been saying since day one (which was still way after the full set was released) that there's no point in buying this piece by piece unless you could get them all right away.

People take notice. If you want the complete set your best bet is to bite the bullet and get the whole thing.

Sorry I'm done. As I said before that rant was not directed at you

Sorry themortalplague But i agree with SLIM..Unfortunatly you may have only just started collecting steels and as stated, this is and IMO the best ever HARRY'S set that is produced including its box...Even if you paid $40 each its still going to be over $300..Thats NOT including the box..And we all know that deathly hallows pt 1-2 are far more than $40 each...then you have the problem of if you can score a D.HALLOWS pt1...:(...You do the sums..This is not a cheap hobby when your trying to pick up OOP-OOS Titles.
I wish you luck tho..:thumbs:

Yeah i hear what you guys are saying, all i can say in defense is that the majority of those sets aren't selling as most people did buy 1-6 and won't buy the sets. They are holding out for 7.1 and 2 even though it seems to be a better value to just buy all 8 :p

Good luck getting just 7.1 & 7.2 , no one with a set to sell is going to break them up and never be able to sell the rest . The stores still have a few 1 through 6 on the shelf but the last 2 are long gone. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nickforall1987