Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: October 21st, 2011
Price: 21.99$
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

hbp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah :( what're you gonna do though. Maybe when I win the lottery I'll replace them. I won money off the radio once which funded my purchase of the Future Shop PotC set. Maybe I'll get some more free money
No I'm with you bud. :(
Back in the day when I started collecting, I wasn't aware of those slashed spine and found out I had few of them.... I was fortunate enought that they were cheap movies and replaced them... 7.2 is a real wallet breaker...

Still a WONDERFUL set and be proud of owning it! I dunno the exact print run, but still a WOW steel set to have!

Reactions: dfoles
No I'm with you bud. :(
Back in the day when I started collecting, I wasn't aware of those slashed spine and found out I had few of them.... I was fortunate enought that they were cheap movies and replaced them... 7.2 is a real wallet breaker...

Still a WONDERFUL set and be proud of owning it! I dunno the exact print run, but still a WOW steel set to have!
Totally. I managed to get 1-5 from
Amazon.ca for about $12-20 a piece and got a free replacement of 3 because it had a spine slash. The last 3 have been elusive and trying not to spend a bunch of money on them (got 7.2 for $80)

Thanks! I technically already have the movie in a Steelbook, but it's the FYE release (which is very nice) and not part of the Canadian portrait series. And the one I'm missing is the one with Harry's face on it, so that'll be a pretty penny or huge trade.
I wish you the best of luck getting the one needed at a good price, I remember I was very lucky when getting my set and shipping at a good price & then purchasing an opened 7.1 & 7.2 on ebay for a price I honestly do not honestly want to tell.....let's just say I don't think the seller knew the true value of them two..:joy:

I managed to get the whole set and shelf for £130

B47F3000-D1F6-4167-8C48-BA7B083E80A4_zpsou8kebf5.jpg
When? 7.1 is going on fleaBay anywhere from $200-399 by itself.

Honestly, I would love to have purchased am open set. The one I just got his permanent marking in the finish from being sealed so long (I can still see the Year 6 sticker on it)

Don't want a re release or reissue that just destroys the collectability that is my pet hate with steelbook. It's supposed to be a collectible for a reason.

When? 7.1 is going on fleaBay anywhere from $200-399 by itself.

Honestly, I would love to have purchased am open set. The one I just got his permanent marking in the finish from being sealed so long (I can still see the Year 6 sticker on it)

Early last year, some man was desperate to sell it on Ebay :)