Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: August 12, 2011
Price: 21.99$
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

azk.jpg

Actual pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick reminder-if you are taking part in my group buy, please check the list for each Harry Potter release here. If your name does not appear on all of them, and you would like to purchase the whole series, please PM me. I've also added Deathly Hallows 7.2 to the list, though not yet announced, so I can keep a complete record of your requests. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to sengboy for pointing this out...

It appears that Future Shop has made a little mistake. Here's a preview of the art for this one!

azkaban_small.jpg

Last edited:
At least!!!! We see the actual Prisoner of Azkaban on the cover and not just Hermione (which I still wonder why... maybe the punch in the face?).

At least!!!! We see the actual Prisoner of Azkaban on the cover and not just Hermione (which I still wonder why... maybe the punch in the face?).

My guess for why she is on the cover was her use of the time-turner which allowed for Harry and herself to go back in time to prevent Buckbeak from getting killed and Sirius Black from getting captured :D

My guess for why she is on the cover was her use of the time-turner which allowed for Harry and herself to go back in time to prevent Buckbeak from getting killed and Sirius Black from getting captured :D

Ok, thanks for reminding me that I wasn't the only one on these board who actually watch the movie and not just collecting the Steelbook that comes with it :D

I wish Amazon.ca carried this set so i could get a couple of each. Darn you Future Shop!

Thanks for the pictures Shanester.. looks awesome.

Reactions: Shanester