HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
Creature feature Slither is DEFINITELY going on :oohyeah: :drool: :notworthy:also The Thing :woot: Also anything Xenomorph :hilarious:. Killer Klowns from Outer Space :thumbs: .

Crossing my fingers and toes to get series 1 to 3 box set of GRIMM :notworthy: :notworthy: :drool: . Avoiding it on Really U.K Terrestrial channel so I can get it for Halloween I KNOW the Childabeasts WILL LOVE IT :D :D .

Thanks for the thread @digitalbabe . Is the tale of Horror going to be running by chance ?? :ohno: :woot: .

Hi @Scary Hair & welcome to the thread! We'll keep you guys posted on any holiday festivities! I may watch 'Tarantula' and 'Mole People'...soon. Kicking it old school, haha!

Last watched was The Quiet Ones (2014), Hammer Films. There is nothing overly ground-breaking here, but if you're looking for a rather fresh presentation in a film, you may want to check this one out. Definitely rent/stream/borrow before purchasing.

I'll be watching Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and then going thru all of them over the next days. Then moving on to Friday the 13th collection and. ..............

Reactions: digitalbabe
YAY!!!!!!! Epic thread @digitalbabe! :drool: THANKS! :woot:

Are we getting another Halloween theme!?
animated-halloween-smiley-image-0013.gif
56856_N9KVU1.gif
animated-smileys-halloween-001.gif
The Zombies Belt was awesome last year! :thumbs:

Not a definitive list, but I'll be watching my favorite Horror films for every decade starting with the 60's! :D

60's - Night of the Living Dead, Psycho
70's - The Exorcist, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Alien, Jaws
80's - Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Evil Dead, Hellraiser,
90's - The Blair Witch Project, Candyman, Cemetery Man
00's - The Descent, Dawn of the Dead, The Ring, The Grudge, 28 Days Later, 30 Days of Night
10's - Insidious, The Conjuring, Sinister, Evil Dead,

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: MGD and ocielz
Hopefully going to see Annabelle next week with a few fellow horror nuts....

Pretty excited to see Annabelle as well, hopefully it's as good or at least half as good as The Conjuring.
My wife wants to go see Annabelle this Friday... But I'm too chicken sh!t! :( :sorry: That DAMN Doll scares me like no other! :ohno:
Annabelle.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
Ok, seriously opened this thread and got scared from your post, Franky

LMAO, thanks, need new diapers now!
LOL! :rofl: Sorry DB! :sorry: Huggies are more absorbent... trust me I would know :dunno:, I used them when I saw The Conjuring last year! :ohno: This Friday I think I'm taking the whole fu**ing box when I go see Annabelle! I'm definitely gonna need them! :emb: :p
Starting with these :thumbs::ohno:

acec2fb8-a652-4451-96be-ee986b30d6a4.jpg
@MGD AWESOME films to start off with buddy! :thumbs: :woot:

Reactions: MGD and digitalbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.