Release date: June 8, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €18.99

A1TK5u86EDL._SX342_.jpg

15837777_1_70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Is this movie available anywhere with Region A and English subtitles?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y2H2WW7/?tag=hidefnin-20

It's only DVD though! I mean, why do they even make those?? (Walmart customers notwithstanding)
I didn't see that!:p I'm not sure where you can find it, there doesn't seem to be any others that I can find.
I was wondering the same! :hungry: I was at Best Buy earlier today and ALL they had was the DVD! :squint: :mad: But I ordered the UK edition and soon I'll be purchasing a region free bluray player :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and Sigill
I contacted Amazon regarding their "new Card Mailer" packaging,they apologized and offered me a full replacement sending me a new Steel,but i told them in my Feedback that the Steel was fine(this Time),just the Packaging needs to be improved,strange :whistle:

I contacted Amazon regarding their "new Card Mailer" packaging,they apologized and offered me a full replacement sending me a new Steel,but i told them in my Feedback that the Steel was fine(this Time),just the Packaging needs to be improved,strange :whistle:
Happy to take it off you when arrives for a decent price haha

I hope my copy comes without damage. Just tired of those envelope mailers from Amazon DE now. Not sure why they took away the nice steelbook specific packaging they used to have. I am willing to pay whatever extra it costs for it to arrive safely.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I hope my copy comes without damage. Just tired of those envelope mailers from Amazon DE now. Not sure why they took away the nice steelbook specific packaging they used to have. I am willing to pay whatever extra it costs for it to arrive safely.
45WW0wy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
What does that mean? Also did anyone get a spare? My order somehow got cancelled :( x
that means, that it's forbidden to sell this movie ...you can still buy this movie in Austria and few special shops in Germany will continue selling this movie, but only under the counter.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry