Release date: June 8, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €18.99

A1TK5u86EDL._SX342_.jpg

15837777_1_70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Still haven't seen this and literally just catching up on the thread, steel looks lovely but a shame to read it's been pulled after a few weeks! Was hoping to pick this up at some point

Really Lovely steel though

yes,theyare gone-wanted a replacement for my 2nd copy (dented because of the carb board mailer they use this days) but they told me that the Steel is not available anymore-offered me a refund of €7,50:jacked::mad:(n)

What happens after the are indexed?

Do they make them available again later down the line once they sort ratings out?

Do they make them available again later down the line once they sort ratings out?

If they are indexed,they might be made available again but it could take decades ,as they did with "The Evil Dead or Cliffhanger". They were checked again by the BPjM and now available with FSK 16 and uncut-well,Times do change:whistle: sometimes :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

I hate to quote myself, but I've already explained it in this thread:

I feel I should also clarify that "indexed" doesn't mean it cannot be bought anymore at all. It's just restricted from sale in the public and in internet warehouses which don't feature an age verified area.

(more can be found on p. 3)

Reactions: Flloydo