1000335975.JPG

NEW Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]lj9hwoNj2Jo[/media]&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a tough one, if there was a poll which is the favorite of this white wave, to guess which one will be the most popular!

This is my all time fav flick, yes I have the Canadian one and I'll certainly be getting this one too :scat:

I think sendit charge +£2 postage for each item

What's their packaging like though ?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Found this on the help section ..........

ID #1023
What service is used for your deliveries?
We offer the following delivery options:

Delivery addresses within the UK

Saver UK Delivery - £1.99

Please allow 2-5 Days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)

Small items will be posted through your letterbox and will not require a signature
Larger items will require a signature. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a Bank Holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.

I think sendit charge +£2 postage for each item

£1.99 for each item. They don't say that anywhere thought, the cheeky gits.

What's their packaging like though ?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Found this on the help section ..........

ID #1023
What service is used for your deliveries?
We offer the following delivery options:

Delivery addresses within the UK

Saver UK Delivery - £1.99

Please allow 2-5 Days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)

Small items will be posted through your letterbox and will not require a signature
Larger items will require a signature. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a Bank Holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.

Sendit now have FREE DELIVERY to the UK :emb:

Never ordered from them myself. Another tip, use code TSIF to get 10% off, some real bargains jump out but it doesn't work on pre-orders.