1000335975.JPG

NEW Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]lj9hwoNj2Jo[/media]&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to pick up the entire wave once the price drops to around £10... tempted to pre-order this one while the price is £12 though. I don't own Heat on Blu, and it'll give me a good idea of what to expect with the rest of the steelbooks if I do order. Hmm decisions!

If you order from Sendit you may aswell draft out that email complaint now. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. It's probably best to wait until one of the more reliable retailers offer these for a reasonable price in a few months time.

If you order from Sendit you may aswell draft out that email complaint now. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. It's probably best to wait until one of the more reliable retailers offer these for a reasonable price in a few months time.
Why do you say that mate? I have no experience with Sendit, so I have no clue what to expect. If you say they're no good, then I think I'd rather wait than risk it. :ohno:

Well from what I can see the majority of the feedback for Sendit seems fairly positive, so I've also gone ahead and stuck an order in. :)

Why do you say that mate? I have no experience with Sendit, so I have no clue what to expect. If you say they're no good, then I think I'd rather wait than risk it. :ohno:

Well their packaging isn't upto scratch when it comes to Steelbooks.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Hell yes! ORDERED!

Edit: I pre-ordered 4 steels with my Heat order and got a -2GBP discount. :D

Last edited:
Anybody know why this is the only one that seems to be universally lower in price? I mean not even 10,000BC is coming down. Just this one?

Anybody know why this is the only one that seems to be universally lower in price? I mean not even 10,000BC is coming down. Just this one?

Weird isn't it?

Who cares. This is my favourite of the wave. All the others can wait.

I think this is a price error though. Wow Ireland had this for €9.99 the other day and it's gone up to €24.99.

I expect this price to be changed too and hopefully they won't cancel orders placed at this price.