Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #105) [Czech Republic]

Nov 30, 2014
Release date: November 2, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE

FB_IMG_1536526368587.jpg

31189757_1810601592390142_7460008033058291712_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 11.41.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @eLviS1987

I got no notification of the GB opening or your tag......

Just managed to check the thread here now and got lucky.

I always get notifications for GB openings. This never happened before.

Anyway, ordered with only 9 left!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Hello @carllenc

Something wrong with my purchase from groupbuy
I paid for the FAC Hellboy 2 right now, but after all happened error

View attachment 392400

PayPal Transaction ID 08A00716H2109392G
On this forum at the page "my purchase" still nothing (((

Please fix this problem
Thx
Dear @apsmith21
Please fix my purchase too
FAC Hellboy 2 / PayPal Transaction ID 13431673LC4033347

You'll need to ask Karel for a refund as it appears your transactions did not complete, if you don't see in the purchase in your list (GROUP BUYS -> YOUR PURCHASES), it did not complete correctly and will not be counted.

Sometimes when this happens, we suggest that you use the browser in incognito mode or clear your cookies when making a purchase in the GB system.

Got it, will now need to get the first one to compliment this...i didnt like the first movie package when it was announced so had passed it, this is a much better package

You'll need to ask Karel for a refund as it appears your transactions did not complete, if you don't see in the purchase in your list (GROUP BUYS -> YOUR PURCHASES), it did not complete correctly and will not be counted.

Sometimes when this happens, we suggest that you use the browser in incognito mode or clear your cookies when making a purchase in the GB system.

That's not good for me, because I will lost a lot of money from double transaction at my credit card.
It's not my fault anyway

@apsmith21
Something screwy going on with notifications.
Didn't get any when GB went live and only received it about 30 mins ago(n)(n)

That's because on the new forums when something is approved, the mod approving it has to approve both the listing and the discussion thread.

I approved the threads a bit ago.

If you are only watching the discussion forum (and not the group buy section), you are only going to get alerts for the forum, and not the group buy.

@cooey @Wreck

• Informative
Reactions: StifflersDad
That's because on the new forums when something is approved, the mod approving it has to approve both the listing and the discussion thread.

I approved the threads a bit ago.

If you are only watching the discussion forum (and not the group buy section), you are only going to get alerts for the forum, and not the group buy.

@cooey @Wreck

Is this also connected to e-mails? Lately I receive the initlal PM e-mail later than the e-mail for replies to that PM.

EDIT: I re-read your message. Clearly nothing to do with e-mail notifications :p But are you aware of the problem that I described?

It would seem the new system has a lot of bugs.

Also a lot of times when I enter a thread it ends up opening back on page 1 and not where I left off, then I have to move on to the end page...

Reactions: BDestroyer8418