Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #105) [Czech Republic]

Nov 30, 2014
Release date: November 2, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE

FB_IMG_1536526368587.jpg

31189757_1810601592390142_7460008033058291712_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 11.41.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You're mistaken, I better know. Trust me.
Everything works differently In Russia.

Bugs unfortunately happen, and I'm sorry it happened to you, but at this point, all you can do is liaise with @CollectorEmtee and @carllenc (the former translates to the latter) so they can refund the purchase that didn't register unless they have an alternative solution for you.

If you've already PM'd them, I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
You'll need to ask Karel for a refund as it appears your transactions did not complete, if you don't see in the purchase in your list (GROUP BUYS -> YOUR PURCHASES), it did not complete correctly and will not be counted.

Sometimes when this happens, we suggest that you use the browser in incognito mode or clear your cookies when making a purchase in the GB system.
Karel was checking these payments and he confirmed he has got the payment and he see member @Mefisto from Hell on the GB list here on HDN with the status "unpaid". He will check member @SofiaElsa and confirm back to me, but it might be the same case.

Just to let anyone who's interested know that this is back in stock on Steelbook Central. Works out pretty well for those in the UK. Just grabbed one myself.

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that the capacity of the FAC #105 HELLBOY II: The Golden Army has been completely filled and this edition will not be available for sale.

Due to the great interest in all editions in this round and slow processing of individual requirements, the redistribution of the individual copies begins on Friday, September 14, 2018.

Thank you for your orders and interest.

Best Regards,
Team FA

I’m glad the size of the slip will match the first. It’s a shame they didn’t make a classic slip so Prometheus matches with Alien Covenant but better late than never I guess

Not a fan of the slip art but it’ll be gorgeous in hand I’m sure. FA does full slips so well