Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #105) [Czech Republic]

Nov 30, 2014
Release date: November 2, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE

FB_IMG_1536526368587.jpg

31189757_1810601592390142_7460008033058291712_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 11.41.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tried ordering from direct from film arena and you just get the pop up quoting if one becomes available and thats the last you hear anything. I am so annoyed. Why do a print run of this film much lower than the first in the first place... it makes no sence to collectors. I see that one person has bought one from GB and already has it for sale on ebay for £85. I thought this was not allowed. Its just not fair.

Ive tried ordering from direct from film arena and you just get the pop up quoting if one becomes available and thats the last you hear anything. I am so annoyed. Why do a print run of this film much lower than the first in the first place... it makes no sence to collectors. I see that one person has bought one from GB and already has it for sale on ebay for £85. I thought this was not allowed. Its just not fair.
Because of the way they set the listing, I kinda want to buy it, then file an INR in a week when it doesn't show up and he can't give tracking.

Ninja GB's used to clock 100+ for FAC's,,, not a bad guarantee of return, but I guess they don't need us now. I feel sorry for the long time supporters.
Much like the flaky hdzeta GBs and website,, leaves a bad taste that people are deciding to just avoid. And suppliers obviously don't care, since sites like HDN and us users created enough demand to build their businesses.

Ninja GB's used to clock 100+ for FAC's,,, not a bad guarantee of return, but I guess they don't need us now. I feel sorry for the long time supporters.
Much like the flaky hdzeta GBs and website,, leaves a bad taste that people are deciding to just avoid. And suppliers obviously don't care, since sites like HDN and us users created enough demand to build their businesses.
Tell me about it. Around the time I started collecting FAC's via HDN's GB was Chappie/Ex_Machina/F&F7 PW etc. ALL being just 810 CZK (including GB/packaging fees) and ALL having massive 299 qty for our GB!! :wow:

Those were the times FA rocked. How the tides have changed (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k