Hello everybody

Dec 20, 2014
Hello,

I come from France.

I'm also a member of the french community of blusteel :). I see a few members of this community in the first page. My nickname is angeldelamuerte at this forum.

At the beginning, i hate steelbooks and i don't understand why people love this stuff. After a while, i buy the fnac limited edition of the lone ranger and i started appreciate this piece of metal and some video games steelbook.

I started my steelbook collection one years ago or two. I don't know how many I have beacause most of them are in boxes. I am not living alone yet and i have a small room for living (i don't find a crying smiley). My valuable steelbook are the Mondo Drive steelbook, Kung Fu Panda one and two from blufans :woot:. I pre ordered the Mondo steelbook of Looper and Iron Man from blufans and many from zavvi like the avengers, the saga of the fast and furious.

I hope my english is not too bad.

See you soon :cigar:.

Edit : I decided to count my Steelbook, i have 164 movies and video games steelbooks.

Last edited:
Le prince il parle toujours pas français ? Si mais elle parle pas à TOI !

Tu avais intérêt à me répondre oui, tu es sur que la langue de molière est autorisée ici ?

@oodbastoagogo welcome to HDN

Sorry I doubt that it is allowed , better off sticking with English:naughty:On the plus side your English is pretty good :whistle:

Haha, i also think that, i much appreciate to talk french there, but i can't. This is @Fred31 fault, you know it. *whistle*

Damn why french is not the main language in the world :(. You are so lucky, and you can buy steelbook worldwide without buying additional blu ray for have your mother language (i'm not sure this is the correct sentence in english :)).

1N.pngWelcome to HDN 1N.png

Reactions: oodbastoagogo