Hello from Chicago

Vandamon

Premium Supporter
May 20, 2015
Chicago, Illinois (USA)
Hello everyone,

My name is Damon and I'm from Chicago, Illinois ... Home of the Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, White Sox and Cubs! I registered on the Forum last week but didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I've only started collecting foreign Steelbooks about a couple of months now (SB's outside of the USA releases that is) and have been addicted ever since. I've heard that this forum is pretty much the "Gold Standard" when it comes to Pop Culture, Games, Movies, Figures and SB blu-ray collecting. So far I've have participated in Group Buys with my friends in the UK (Ben James "Everythingblu" group) as well as some members on the BD forums. With that said, I am looking forward to seeing what you guys have, checking out the latest news, and perhaps even participating in some future group buys ... and maybe even achieving Ninja status one day. In the immortal words of Jorah Mormont (GOT)... "Put a sword in my hand, and I'll prove my worth." Anyway, looking forward to chatting with some of you sometime.

God bless!
Damon

1N.png Welcome to HDN 1N.png

Reactions: Vandamon
Welcome Damon :D

We always welcome more GoT fans :D (love the show!) Though its just one of many TV shows i try to keep up with :D (NCIS, Bones, Vikings, Scandal, American Horror Story, Flash, Chuck etc)

Reactions: Vandamon