Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: 26th October 2015
Purchase Links:
Amazon UK £50.50 Sold Out
Arrow Films £49.99 Sold Out
Zavvi £49.99 Sold Out

This Arrow Video Box Set is OOP (Out of Print)

Limited to 5,000 Copies

HellraiserSTORE-500x500.jpg

12079672_1059473327419994_5812650584106068894_n.jpg 12065975_1059473550753305_4376825516257147840_n.jpg 12027519_1059473434086650_721013465377760955_n.jpg

12079657_1059473500753310_2054755361005253472_n.jpg

***HELLRAISER FULL SPECS + ARTWORK REVEAL***

The time has come! We are very pleased to finally unleash the final specs and full box art for Hellraiser: The Scarlet Box!

Check out the full specs below

4-DISC LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
•Brand new 2K restorations of Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound for Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•Lossless DTS-HD MA 2.0 sound for Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for all three films
•Limited Edition bonus disc
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing from Clive Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes
•20-page booklet featuring never-before-seen original Hellraiser concept art
•Limited Edition packaging with new artwork from Gilles Vranckx
•Set of 5 exclusive art cards
•Fold-out reversible poster

DISC 1 – HELLRAISER:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio commentary with writer/director Clive Barker
•Audio commentary with Barker and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellraiser, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellraiser – actor Sean Chapman talks candidly about playing the character of Frank Cotton in Barker’s original
•Soundtrack Hell: The Story of the Abandoned Coil Score – Coil member Stephen Thrower on the Hellraiser score that almost was
•Hellraiser: Resurrection – vintage featurette including interviews with Clive Barker, actors Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence, special make-up effects artist Bob Keen and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
•Original EPK featuring on-set interviews with cast and crew
•Draft Screenplays [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 2 – HELLBOUND: HELLRAISER II:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio Commentary with director Tony Randel and writer Peter Atkins
•Audio Commentary with Randel, Atkins and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellbound: Hellraiser II – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellbound, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellbound – actor Sean Chapman talks about reprising the role of Frank Cotton in the first Hellraiser sequel
•Surgeon Scene – the home video world premiere of this legendary, never before-seen excised sequence from Hellbound, sourced from a VHS workprint
•Lost in the Labyrinth – vintage featurette including interviews with Barker, Randel, Keen, Atkins and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•On-set interview with Clive Barker
•On-set interviews with cast and crew
•Behind-the-Scenes Footage
•Rare and unseen storyboards
•Draft Screenplay [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 3 – HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH:
•Brand new 2K restoration of the Original Theatrical Version [93 mins]
•Alternate Unrated Version [97 mins]
•Brand new audio commentary with writer Peter Atkins
•Audio commentary with director Anthony Hickox and Doug Bradley
•Hell on Earth: The Story of Hellraiser III – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Atkins, Keen and actor Ken Carpenter
•Terri’s Tales – brand new interview with actress Paula Marshall
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Raising Hell on Earth – archival interview with Hickox
•On-set interviews with Barker and Bradley
•Never-before-seen Hellraiser III SFX dailies
•Theatrical Trailer
•Image Gallery
•Hellraiser III comic book adaptation [Disc gallery]

DISC 4 – THE CLIVE BARKER LEGACY – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Clive Barker short films Salomé and The Forbidden
•Books of Blood & Beyond: The Literary Works of Clive Barker – horror author David Gatward provides a tour through Barker’s written work, from the first Books of Blood to the recent The Scarlet Gospels
•Hellraiser: Evolutions – a brand new documentary looking at the evolution of the hit horror franchise and its enduring legacy, featuring interviews with Scott Derrickson (director, Hellraiser: Inferno), Rick Bota (director, Hellraiser: Hellseeker, Deader and Hellworld), Stuart Gordon (director, Re-Animator, From Beyond) and others
•The Hellraiser Chronicles: A Question of Faith – short film

200-PAGE BOOK – ‘DAMNATION GAMES’ – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing on Hellraiser and the Barker universe from Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes – including chapters looking at Barker’s early work, the genesis and production of the first 3 films in the Hellraiser series and much more, all illustrated with stills and rare material from the Barker archive

DETAILS: Region: B
Rating: 18
Cat No: FCD1171
Duration: TBC
Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Audio: TBC
Discs: 4
Colour

Last edited:
On the Arrow page my order is still as "In the wharehouse". I am interested when they are going to shipp it?
Does someone also have the same situation?

On the Arrow page my order is still as "In the wharehouse". I am interested when they are going to shipp it?
Does someone also have the same situation?
Mandy : I know you've probably had countless messages regarding the delivery of the hellraiser boxset, I've still received mine, it's at the warehouse, my main concern is that this boxset has sold out, and some people have got and others haven't, I'm hoping there is not an issue with orders? If I've already paid will I 100% get my copy at some point? Thanks
1 · 3 h

Arrow Video
: Hey Mandy, there isn't an issue with fulfilling the orders - it has simply taken us a bit longer than we anticipated to packaged the sets up securely and get them sent. The orders guys are working round the clock to get these sent so yours should arrive soon!

https://www.facebook.com/ArrowVideo?fref=nf

But I sincerely believe that arrow has not received all at once as they said, which is why amazon will receive other Tuesday and ship them to other units on Monday.
I do not think from the truth.

UPDATE this morning amazon.uk support direct :
09:21 AM GMT : Amazon are still waiting for the stock to arrive
09:22 AM GMT : As far as I am aware our stock has been delayed
09:23 AM GMT : when the stock comes in normally any orders are taken into account
09:28 AM GMT : I see we are expecting over 2000 to come in

Last edited:
Reactions: galareta2332
Arrow support today :
This item arrived into our warehouse yesterday and the first batch have been sent out. There will be more
going out today. You will have received a notification when yours has been dispatched.

Kind regards
Nicole

Last edited:
Mine arrived today, It's nice however it arrived from Amazon in a slightly bigger box with no protection, so two of the corner's are 'knocked' and I know that the digibacks inside are going to be the same as there is that much room they slide about, minor complaints but buying a new item and a limited edition one at that I want mint, overall still a nice set though....

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Anyone Buying direct from ARROW just to warn you they are using YODEL received mine today luckily my neighbour took it for me
but thankyou ARROW
for your S**T PACKAGING :banghead:
one layer of bubblewrap in a crap thin box one of my corners has a slight dent at the back it defies belief to use such poor packaging for a collectors boxset like this.
HDZeta send the Interstellar boxset all the way from China and it's Mint. :rolleyes:
IMAG0633_1.jpg
IMAG0635_1.jpg
IMAG0640_1.jpg
IMAG0649_1.jpg
IMAG0643_1.jpg
IMAG0642_2.jpg

Anyone Buying direct from ARROW just to warn you they are using YODEL received mine today luckily my neighbour took it for me
but thankyou ARROW
one layer of bubblewrap in a crap thin box one of my corners has a slight dent at the back it defies belief to use such poor packaging for a collectors boxset like this.
HDZeta send the Interstellar boxset all the way from China and it's Mint. :rolleyes:
View attachment 197202 View attachment 197203 View attachment 197204 View attachment 197208 View attachment 197209 View attachment 197213

I think it's luck of the draw with these right now. Mine came via Amazon in a C4 card wrap/box (if you know which I mean?) no padding whatsoever, and undamaged. That said, we've got a new Amazon Logistics courier - pleasant Asian bloke, and he probably wants to keep his job :)

but thankyou ARROW
View attachment 197202 View attachment 197203 View attachment 197204 View attachment 197208 View attachment 197209 View attachment 197213

I think it's luck of the draw with these right now. Mine came via Amazon in a C4 card wrap/box (if you know which I mean?) no padding whatsoever, and undamaged. That said, we've got a new Amazon Logistics courier - pleasant Asian bloke, and he probably wants to keep his job :)

Mine was supposedly delivered today from Amazon.... I get home to find a Royal Mail slip through the letter box saying 'Parcel on electric box'. Go to said electric box, and it's empty! Check with the neighbours, nope they haven't taken anything in! Some bastard has stolen it!!

Not happy!!

I called around the local hmvs and found a single set in Nuneaton. Went and got it, wasn't until I got home I found the box dented a bit by the banding off the electronic security tag. On well. Atleast j have it now

Mine was supposedly delivered today from Amazon.... I get home to find a Royal Mail slip through the letter box saying 'Parcel on electric box'. Go to said electric box, and it's empty! Check with the neighbours, nope they haven't taken anything in! Some bastard has stolen it!!

Not happy!!

Royal Mail?

These are all supposed to be going out via Amazon Logistics (courier).

Anyhow, puts you in the same boat as me with Videodrome - our old amazon courier nicked mine!

Last edited:

Not happy!!
Oh man that is not cool, not cool at all. (n)
You don't think that maybe the postman forgot to place it in the box at the end of his route. He would have tried to deliver it first and was unsuccessful and marked it for Electric Box then was distracted and forgot to write down that particular parcel was designated for electric box, got to the Electric Box and had no note to leave it and so took it back to the post office undelivered. I would check with the Post Master first before giving up hope as there is a possibility that it will be at the Post Master's office. Of course this is just speculation, I have no idea how the post system works where your from Matt but I do know strange things have happened sometimes with our post system here in the states where sometimes they have misplaced the parcel only for it to be in a unknown or something box back in a small corner of the Post Office. :confused:

Spoken to the postman this morning. She put it in the electric box outside my place....some little **** has stolen it that's for sure.

Been on to Amazon who are giving me a refund. I'm so angry! This was one box set that I was genuinely excited to get!

Reactions: luke98
Spoken to the postman this morning. She put it in the electric box outside my place....some little **** has stolen it that's for sure.

Been on to Amazon who are giving me a refund. I'm so angry! This was one box set that I was genuinely excited to get!
So sorry to hear about that happening that's not cool someone stealing your post and shame on whoever did that to you

Royal Mail and also couriers are meant to though if no answer at the address to leave a sorry we missed you note and to bring the parcel back to the sorting office and then you can arrange redelivery or collect yourself
Sometimes postman or courier might leave a parcel a neighbour's address but this should only really happen if postman knows you and the neighbour are ok with this been done

Royal Mail and couriers are not meant to leave parcels outside where anyone can get access to unless it a secure outside postbox but lot of these are not really that secure if someone can open to put a parcel in and at the same time remove something

What your postman should have done was left a missed you note and took the parcel back to the sorting office and then when you got home you arrange for redelivery or collect it yourself

I would advise you tell your postman and any couriers you get parcels from to not in future put any parcels in that outside electric box as whoever took your parcel might now start to see if any other post/parcels are there and help themselves to your items

but thankyou ARROW
I like the exclusive late card :LOL: and pin badge for orders done direct from Arrow
I would consider these collector items that add a nice touch that adds a bit of humour from Arrow Video depending on your sense of humour that is :rofl:

Sort of wished I ordered Direct just to get these :rofl:

So sorry to hear about that happening that's not cool someone stealing your post and shame on whoever did that to you

Royal Mail and also couriers are meant to though if no answer at the address to leave a sorry we missed you note and to bring the parcel back to the sorting office and then you can arrange redelivery or collect yourself
Sometimes postman or courier might leave a parcel a neighbour's address but this should only really happen if postman knows you and the neighbour are ok with this been done

Royal Mail and couriers are not meant to leave parcels outside where anyone can get access to unless it a secure outside postbox but lot of these are not really that secure if someone can open to put a parcel in and at the same time remove something

What your postman should have done was left a missed you note and took the parcel back to the sorting office and then when you got home you arrange for redelivery or collect it yourself

I would advise you tell your postman and any couriers you get parcels from to not in future put any parcels in that outside electric box as whoever took your parcel might now start to see if any other post/parcels are there and help themselves to your items

No **** Sherlock!