Help For Loose Discs

BluRayJunkie

Steelbooks Anonymous
Premium Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
So you just got a copy of some real nice steel you've wanted forever and you want to keep mint but the disc has come loose inside.

Can you fix it?
Does it devalue the steel?
Do you or can you return it?

What do YOU do?:angry:

I have noticed that any I have gotten are scratch free. Maybe the better quality surface on blus.

Hey guys not sure where to post on here but any good tips etc in how to get a loose disc in a steelbook back on without opening it, I'm finding more of my steels arriving these days with a loose disc which I find very annoying. If i opened them would be no issues but I don't have tried with methods shown in past with no luck, is there a trick to doing this without doing damage to steel. Thanks
Hey bud, I've moved your post to the correct thread.

Hopefully one of the suggestions in here will be able to help you.

Reactions: Wreck
1. go into rampage mode
2. calm down
3. is it possible to send it back?
3.1 if yes, then send it back and buy a new copy (retailer or ebay)
3.2 if no, then sell it and buy a new copy (retailer or ebay)

I have never had luck getting loose discs located back on the centre again, today i have a two disc one with loose disc so i take even more tricky.

How do you know which disc has come loose.
I checked out an unboxing to see if its a 2 disc steel which it is i thought it was a 1 disc and so obviously could not get it located.

So as it says here to hold front of steel facing forward what if its the disc on other side of front of steel would you not have to hold back of steel facing forward.
But how do you know which one is loose, im always in fear of damaging these steels and or disc inside, i did not know it was a two disc and when pushing could feel hear clicking noises.

But this was me possibly trying to put a disc over another. Hopefully i not done more harm than good now. As i keep mine sealed it be great if i was able to locate it back on.