Help me find 'X' Pop/Funko!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey guys, please feel free to use this as a help thread for specific pops. Please no trading (use Group Buy forum for that).

Thanks all & good luck completing your collections!

funko.jpg

I have not had any new pops for a month or more so it's time I bought another.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 Hulkbusters new if possible.

If anyone has any or can point me in the direction of one I'd be grateful.

Thanks.
Are the Marvel CC Boxes not still up for sale? Thought I heard that they went back up for sale...maybe not? If I were you, I would email them (whether they're up for sale or not) and ask if they have one you can purchase. No way did they sell them all. And even if they're claiming that they did, there should be a number of them that they kept in case people got damaged figures. I think it would be worth the email.

I really want an Undead Merle but never seen one for less than £insane. I take it that it's an exclusive?
I'm not a Walking Dead pop collector, but I did look into getting a Zombie Merle at one point to go with the Darryl Chopper pop ride. He definitely goes for crazy money. I think he was an SDCC Exclusive if I'm not mistaken. I know that @alvinhwang21 could tell you for sure though.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
I think the zombie Merle was a hot topic exclusive and is really hard to find and ridiculously expensive, I would love him myself :(

Reactions: alvinhwang21
I really want an Undead Merle but never seen one for less than £insane. I take it that it's an exclusive?

I'm not a Walking Dead pop collector, but I did look into getting a Zombie Merle at one point to go with the Darryl Chopper pop ride. He definitely goes for crazy money. I think he was an SDCC Exclusive if I'm not mistaken. I know that @alvinhwang21 could tell you for sure though.

I think the zombie Merle was a hot topic exclusive and is really hard to find and ridiculously expensive, I would love him myself :(

he was a exclusive in the US to hot topic in 2013. I also know he was in limited stock in various UK and australian sites last year.

20150226_123722.jpg

Reactions: mlmaier84
I'm trying to collect all of the standard Walking Dead Funko's with the occasional exclusive but this is one I really want, going to have to pay through the nose though.

the exclusives, which are mostly "bloody" variants aren't too difficult to track down and for a decent price. But as more walking dead line gets released and more time passes, some are starting to climb in price. I've noticed the hardest to find are SDCC bloody prison yard rick, zombie merle, bloody ht exclusive poncho daryl. The two with prices trending up are the gitd michonne with pets set and headless hershel

I'm looking for the "original" Avengers Funko Pop!'s, so if anyone is willing to give them away or sourced them at a good price, i'd be happy to take 'em! :D

I'm looking for this double pack please, if anyone is in a position to get one and send it to the UK I'd be very grateful.
Thank you.
$_57 (8).JPG

Here's a list of what i'm currently missing - if someone has/know where i can get one of these, i'd be more than happy. :)

1 Thor (T1)
2 Loki (T1)
5 Wolverine
7 Red Skull
9 Thing
10 Captain America (Avengers)
11 Iron Man (Avengers)
12 Thor (Avengers)
13 Hulk (Avengers)
14 Nick Fury (Avengers)
16 Loki (Avengers)
22 Dark Phoenix
23 Iron Man (IM3)
25 Iron Patriot
26 Iron Man (Space Suit)
27 Phoenix
28 Logan
30 White Phoenix
31 Red Hulk
31 Red Hulk (Metallic Variant)
32 Tony Stark
33 James Rhodes
34 Peter Parker
38 Thor (w/ Helm, TDW)
39 Hulk (Red & Green)
40 Wolverine (w/o Mask)
89 Unmasked Cyclops

Reactions: mlmaier84
Here's a list of what i'm currently missing - if someone has/know where i can get one of these, i'd be more than happy. :)

1 Thor (T1)
2 Loki (T1)
5 Wolverine
7 Red Skull
9 Thing
11 Iron Man (Avengers)
12 Thor (Avengers)
13 Hulk (Avengers)
14 Nick Fury (Avengers)
16 Loki (Avengers)
22 Dark Phoenix
23 Iron Man (IM3)
25 Iron Patriot
26 Iron Man (Space Suit)
27 Phoenix
28 Logan
30 White Phoenix
31 Red Hulk
32 Tony Stark
33 James Rhodes
34 Peter Parker
38 Thor (w/ Helm, TDW)
39 Hulk (Red & Green)
40 Wolverine (w/o Mask)
89 Unmasked Cyclops

good luck those are some pretty rare ones.

If anyone has got a lady thor lying around spare, give me a pm ;) (very unlikely i know)

1 Thor (T1)
2 Loki (T1)
5 Wolverine
7 Red Skull
9 Thing
11 Iron Man (Avengers)
12 Thor (Avengers)
13 Hulk (Avengers)
14 Nick Fury (Avengers)
16 Loki (Avengers)
22 Dark Phoenix
23 Iron Man (IM3)
25 Iron Patriot
26 Iron Man (Space Suit)
27 Phoenix
28 Logan
30 White Phoenix
31 Red Hulk
32 Tony Stark
33 James Rhodes
34 Peter Parker
38 Thor (w/ Helm, TDW)
39 Hulk (Red & Green)
40 Wolverine (w/o Mask)
89 Unmasked Cyclops
PM SENT. I'll be happy to help you with most of these [emoji106]

Reactions: monsterzebra
good luck those are some pretty rare ones.

If anyone has got a lady thor lying around spare, give me a pm ;) (very unlikely i know)
I have an extra box, but I offered it to a buddy of mine already. However, I think he's just interested in the Miles pop. If he doesn't want the Thor, you're more than welcome to get it.

I'm currently looking to buy the Walmart exclusive Sandtrooper & Dewback pack.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440952641.759216.jpg

Reactions: Flash
I wouldn't mind that set either but think of the huge chance of damage with such a big set being sent to UK

I wouldn't mind that set either but think of the huge chance of damage with such a big set being sent to UK

That would be the big concern. This box is about the size of 3 regular pop boxes. Even within the US it's pretty expensive to ship. Checked rate to send to Washington state and it was coming out to almost $15.

Reactions: dfoles
I'm sure the Dewback and Jabba's palace set will become available in the UK. We may have to wait a bit longer, but all the 'exclusives' tend to arrive here too.

Reactions: Flash