Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
No, the individual Editions within the Boxset will each be numbered as the Boxset print run

Boxset numbered 1-600 (Boxset and all 3 individual Fullslip/SL/DL numbered 1-600)

Each individual editions will be numbered as is;

FS numbered 1-1000
SL numbered 1-1000
DL numbered 1-1000

No, your beloved FA do that. What Hereticz posted is the correct way (post 175).

Reactions: Actarus and Bungral
lol, hilarious reading :rofl::hilarious:

Total print run 3000.

OC 600x = 1800 Steelbooks
Each slip 1000.
400 of each slip sold separately.
Wait, so you're saying one-click is literally like buying all three versions with one click, only they add a box, and thus they come out of the 1000 print run of each individual edition?

I've heard that Scanavo minimum order is 3000 units, anything less, they just charge you the same, so it's not feasible.
So it's logical for them to order at least 3000, but I thought they compiled boxsets from another batch of steels.
Some company did that.

Which numbers will they take into boxes then, 1-600? Hmm.

No, your beloved FA do that. What Hereticz posted is the correct way (post 175).
Yes I just checked my drive Boxset and indeed the edition within the Boxset are the first 600 copies of the 1000 - so print run is indeed 3000 as per @Hereticz mentionned.

However the breakdown I did is how FAC will do their print run when they do a Boxset and multiple editions.

However the breakdown I did is how FAC will do their print run when they do a Boxset and multiple editions.

Right, that's where I got it from. Since it was my first company for such editions, I remembered it as such. Sorry for the confusion.
It is funny, though, how a guy asked 'newbie' question, and a bunch of conflicting 'answers' followed.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Exactly. Manta has same numbering sticker for all slips, those in OC are numbered 0-600, the rest is 601-1000. Hard math lol actarus
Just thought I'd chime in too. I believe Manta box sets start at #1 not #0 I think Filmarena are the only ones to have editions like that based on a lot of pics from carllenc since most of his pics showing the goods have 000 out of whatever the number is.

Reactions: DMD4k
A lot of people here seem to be liking the FS but I don’t know. I feel like I’m looking up Joaquin Phoenix’s nose. His ‘stache in the movie is fantastic, though

I’ve really gone off the FS over the course of the day. I prefer the original image. I know the steel is similar where they’ve taken a poster and made it illustrated but I find that works better with the steel art and not the FS.

It’s the double lenti for me 100% after thinking it over plus I’ve always liked that cross arm poster and the colours. Plus the colours the transition turn to look nice and I actually like the idea of a blurry lady representing scarlet disappearing. It’s his version of her in his head but out of focus because he has no idea what she would look like.

That was intense, but managed to get a OC
Thanks @Aniv

Yeah I’ve had the tabs open of the GB and my paypal but very nearly didn’t bother to refresh as I’d only done it a minute before. Smashed F5 anyway and started to look away but just caught the blue available sign!