Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't heard any 4K rumours of this one, so I'd be surprised if it did suddenly come out. Without an anniversary or a sequel etc.. it doesn't seem like one WB would be in a hurry to release.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
None of spikes 4 films are in 4K either. Where the wild things might be actually but I’ve not seen it. All his films deserve 4k although being John Malkovich might not look great

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I'm pretty confident you won't have any difficulties to sell it
probably not, but still wish it was 4K.
None of spikes 4 films are in 4K either. Where the wild things might be actually but I’ve not seen it. All his films deserve 4k although being John Malkovich might not look great
Ooh I haven't seen that in years. How does the Blu Ray look?

Of course, as this isn't 4k we can safely assume this'll be region locked as per usual?

The site says that Region A is a certainty, but B&C are untested....so who knows. worse comes to worse, rip it, burn it to a blu ray and put it back on the shelf...or rip it to a server and just stream it from there.

@Aniv FYI, for some reason all the group buy links are now pointing to Collectong. For everyone looking to buy one of these, all but one of the single editions is currently available in the group buy.

Reactions: Aniv
Wow based on reading most of this thread I got incredibly lucky to be able to snag the last OC just now from the Group Buy, TY @Aniv
I caught a nasty virus and was sick the past week.
Today was my first time seeing this new preorder from ML, looks excellent and should be a perfect compliment to my Kimchi set.

Reactions: Lutzo and Aniv
I’m not too fond of when manta does a simple Hardbox for their one click. I am happier when they do a proper “wrap around magnetic Boxset”.

I’m not too fond of when manta does a simple Hardbox for their one click. I am happier when they do a proper “wrap around magnetic Boxset”.

What makes you think this isn't? Not saying you're wrong but I just assumed it would be one as you described as they all are these days (apart from Drive but then that had the jacket to cover the entire thing)

What makes you think this isn't? Not saying you're wrong but I just assumed it would be one as you described as they all are these days (apart from Drive but then that had the jacket to cover the entire thing)
Usually when it is a wrap around Boxset they do write it in the description, to my knowledge the last wrap around box was WW84, all boxes after were Hardboxes Style. Do you have any pictures of the boxes after WW84 that you say are wrap around magnetic style Boxset ?

Usually when it is a wrap around Boxset they do write it in the description, to my knowledge the last wrap around box was WW84, all boxes after were Hardboxes Style. Do you have any pictures of the boxes after WW84 that you say are wrap around magnetic style Boxset ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus