Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Although I've got the FS (which I love), it isn't accurate to potrait Scarlet Johansson on it as she only "gave" her voice to the film. Also, the lenti is one of those tiny slips I can't stand... So, I welcome Manta's release, even though Kimchidvd did a very nice job ;)

Oh, c'mon! I was literally sitting home for 3 days straight, leave for 2 hours to pick up a package from DHL, and get some fruits from a store, and all the art gets posted, and all the group buys open, and everything gets sold... if course!

It's my fault I forgot to set on my 'street phone' notifications for all emails, at home I use a different one.
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: milky and djjez83
Oh, c'mon! I was literally sitting home for 3 days straight, leave for 2 hours to pick up a package from DHL, and get some fruits from a store, and all the art gets posted, and all the group buys open, and everything gets sold... if course!

It's my fault I forgot to set on my 'street phone' notifications for all emails, at home I use a different one.
More copies will be added, don't worry.

More copies will be added, don't worry.
Just don't go out for any more fruit. Eyes on the prize, please.

Now that I have some time to analyze the art, and read the thread... Yes, see now that copies will be dispersed evenly over time, that's awesome!
Anyone notice the 'censoring' done to my post above? :cautious: Cannot call things by their real name. History will prove me right, will make the blind see.

Do like them all, so that means whichever I'm able to buy will be fine.
But it's not such a favorite movie, as to buy all 3, even if they all had different booklets and cards, like Filmarena does, and not just the slips.
They're all Full Slips, so more sense would be shortening them to FS, LFS and DLFS.
So going by my own acronyms against all the settled and familiar ones, as someone arrogant like me would:
FS does match the steelbook itself, but then I wouldn't really want just the main character's melancholic head in various poses. Plus the back is kind of empty. Wish the front of FS was on the steelbook, though, much better!

Liked the DLFS at first glance, and I do prefer transitional lentis, but the character doesn't have a physical body, she's not a replicant... yet (BTW, so many BR steels and no one put Rachael front and center anywhere), plus it contrasts too much with the rest of the art in its blue form, and there's plenty of pinkish hue there in its other form. It is very nice looking on its own, though.

This leads me to LFS, which has the colors I prefer, and the moody look of a city, plus it's the least mentioned and liked here, so of course that one has to be my favorite. :wacky:

Like them all, but LOVE the full slip! Thought he was holding a fishing rod in the lenti at first glance lol.
That's what I thought too! A little unfortunate window split there.

Really disappointed by this release, such a waste by Manta as I absolutely hate this film.
Hit too close to home?

Reactions: DMD4k

You'll have other choices, as @Aniv said in this post.