IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99 ( Amazon - HMV) - £18.99 (Zavvi)

11859003-8494605372630651.jpg

11859003-1094605372181605.jpg
11859003-1864605372819864.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon link now shows an amaray case instead of the steelbook....is it still safe to order through them? With Zavvi charging sales tax to US, don't want to go with them if possible.

I wouldn't.

It doesn't even mention its a steelbook there now.

I agree, but it still mentions Limiter Edition and the price is 19.99, much higher than the regular Amaray edition which is also still available as a separate listing. I doubt they would be shipping the same item at two different prices.

happy days. :) have to admit, this was one of those where i thought i'd screwed up by not remembering to cancel, but while it's not perfect there is actually a lot to like about this release. in-hand open shots for those interested follow! :Snap:
View media item 26022
j-card:
the steel front image doesn't quite work for me, too big, but the front bossing is good, and i don't mind the streaming light effect:
but it's the back image and bossing that's really good. :thumbs: there is actually tons of detail in the images and treatment, including the 'hidden message' in the spot gloss layer. and the bossing really shows up strong inside, too:
the open steelbook is a little uninspiring, but the stark image and glossy black interior is fine:
any concerns i had about the cover now moot as it's in my @JoMaSanRa custom slip! :drool: one shot below, more shots on the custom thread here.
View media item 26009
i think this is a much better steelbook than i thought when i looked at the release shots. the imagery could have been placed differently, made smaller, turned 90 degrees, but its certainly changed my view on it since in hand. :thumbs: