IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99 ( Amazon - HMV) - £18.99 (Zavvi)

11859003-8494605372630651.jpg

11859003-1094605372181605.jpg
11859003-1864605372819864.jpg

Last edited:
Why would someone take a photo to upload onto a social media site if it wasn't meant to be public?
Why? Because someone took the time to make the steelbook angle just right and to take the picture. Just because it's posted on a social media site, its still on their profile page which makes it for all intents and purposes there's. So let's please give credit where credit is due next time. Thank you for understanding. :)

Isn’t there supposed to be a spot gloss hidden message or something?
I can kinda see something in the pic but there also looks like a thumb print too. Can’t make out what is what

Frickin PC brigade out in force today.

Why would someone take a photo to upload onto a social media site if it wasn't meant to be public?

Its not like I was taking credit for it. Honestly, some people need to get a life.

Someone makes the effort to create something then you credit them. It's really simple.

You can kind of make it out on the top of this pic @Flloydo

Credit to joshday92

View attachment 396349

Ah yeah I can see it. Cheers

I like how this has turned out and I enjoyed the film but I’m going to wait a little bit. Shouldn’t sell out due to it not being for everyone and being available from multiple retailers

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
So Steelbook.com did not mislead about the "hidden quote" in their description of the finish.
Maybe a bit of an anticlimax as it's just the tagline:-
1538959769086.png

Rather cool however the de-bossed windows on the back :thumbs: . . . off the top of my head struggling to remember others w/ de-bossed windows apart from the obvious one - THE RAID - from six years ago:-
1538960076656.png
1538960140710.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: robbodoc
How much is shipping?
From the GB:

General Shipping Costs:
Spain: 5€ + 1,50€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslip is complete and ready to be shipped)
Europe: 8€ + 1,50€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslip is complete and ready to be shipped)
Rest of the World: 14€ + 1,50€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslip is complete and ready to be shipped)

Combined Shipping Costs:
Spain: 7€ + 2€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslips are complete and ready to be shipped)
Europe: 10€ + 2€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslips are complete and ready to be shipped)
Rest of the World: 16€ + 2€ packaging + 5% PayPal fee (to be billed once your Fullslips are complete and ready to be shipped)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: robbodoc
Received my copy yesterday, Im very pleasantly surprised by this release, the hidden message and debossing with spot gloss looks really good, plus I like the movie so its a no brainer, one of my favourites this year for sure.

Although Zavvi didnt make it a happy unboxing with this spine cut (n)

Hereditary - Spine.jpg

But what made me extra happy was this glossed tree on the spine, such a great small detail! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hereditary - Tree A.jpgHereditary - Tree B.jpg

Maybe not a gloss varnish but looks like a zero finish to me . . . as the front is kinda nekked, good of them to have gone the extra mile on the back and the excellent treatment of the windows even the smaller ones is very welcome.

Pics courtesy nuikichiSB:-
DppHsQLUcAAYPx5.jpg:large

DppHr7gVAAAuD2s.jpg:large

DppHsoVUwAEuKrT.jpg:large

Slip looks really good but shipping cost to the USA would kill it for me...total would be about $40.00. Will just have to keep the steelbook naked.

Yeah I’ll arrange a group package to USA to cut that down a lot!