Hi-Def Ninja Presents The GeekCap

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
GeekCap.png

Very excited to announce that The GeekCap is now part of Hi-Def Ninja! A 5-10 minute show, The GeekCap quickly runs through all exciting, geeky news from the past week.

This first episode was actually recorded on October 17th, but due to technical issues on everyone's ends, it's popping up today (on Vimeo -- coming soon to YouTube).

I hope you enjoy this first episode! Expect everything to just get better from here!

Let me know your thoughts on everything discussed in Episode 01, and I'll be back soon with Episode 02! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Thumbnail.png
    Thumbnail.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 215
@tridon Hey bro nice edition of TheGeekcap. Yeah I kind of don't want the merger to go down, I think it's going to mess up a lot of different movies unless they follow in their predecessors footsteps and don't deviate especially [ESPECIALLY!] Predator. You know how big I am on Predator. :OMG: Anyhows nice edition. Yeahhheea! Where are all those movies behind you! I feel that your show was NEKED without them. LOL Rock on dude! :whistle: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon Hey bro nice edition of TheGeekcap. Yeah I kind of don't want the merger to go down, I think it's going to mess up a lot of different movies unless they follow in their predecessors footsteps and don't deviate especially [ESPECIALLY!] Predator. You know how big I am on Predator. :OMG: Anyhows nice edition. Yeahhheea! Where are all those movies behind you! I feel that your show was NEKED without them. LOL Rock on dude! :whistle: :thumbs:

Thanks, dude! Yeah, empty media stands sadden my soul. Luckily it'll be short-lived! They'll be in a new house and filled back up by the end of the weekend! :thumbs:

As for Fox, I'm hoping that they still get to make their own things without too much interference from Disney. We already saw how a PG-13 Alien and Predator film turned out with AvP. Don't need another one of those. I think the biggest thing that I forgot to mention... Avatar is a Fox film and Titanic was half Fox (other half Paramount). That now means Disney will hold stakes to the three biggest films in history. o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
On this episode of Hi-Def Ninja Presents The GeekCap

I chat the future of THE X-FILES, the brand-new ONG BAK TRILOGY Blu-ray SteelBook, the Nintendo Switch’s sales, Warner Bros. new head behind their DC Films brand, the world’s biggest X-Men fan, and so much more!

Continue reading...

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
On this episode of Hi-Def Ninja Presents The GeekCap

I chat about Guillermo del Toro’s big Oscar night, the end of Invincible, BLACK PANTHER’s box office, the remastered return of Burnout: Paradise, THE NEW MUTANTS adding a new mutant, and so much more!

Continue reading...