Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    489 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Last edited:
@tridon I think you'd be surprised by GoW as I was. Believe me, I had the same view as you before and I didnt preorder this GoW for that reason. And GoW was one of the few games I've always preordered. But I had a chance to pick it up on sale and now this is the only game I've played recently. As someone who finished every previous GoW game on the hardest difficultly, the gameplay here felt so naturally progressive. Like it's a step-up. It's so satisfying even for someone who loved the old style. Dont let the gameplay videos mislead you. Because I was.

And please dont watch anymore gameplay videos because there are so many spoilers in there. Especially for returning fans of the previous games. There are many fan-service moments; I'm willing to bet you'll love it.

And as always great work on the video both of you guys @Snollygoster

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
  • Haha
Should've released it on the 13th though :OMG:

And Ken, did you seriously just say JIF? ARE YOU F-IN KIDDING ME? We are not friends anymore! It's GIF, dammit! It's Gee-I-F, not Jay-I-F :mad::punch:

I bounce back and forth with the way I say it. After all...

"The debate over how to pronounce GIF, which stands for Graphics Interchange Format, re-emerged this week when Steve Wilhite, the inventor of the widely used Web illustration, declared it should be pronounced “jif,” like the brand of peanut butter, rather than with a hard G sound."

;)

I bounce back and forth with the way I say it. After all...

"The debate over how to pronounce GIF, which stands for Graphics Interchange Format, re-emerged this week when Steve Wilhite, the inventor of the widely used Web illustration, declared it should be pronounced “jif,” like the brand of peanut butter, rather than with a hard G sound."

;)
It's not up to him anymore :LOL: The Internet decides!

• Haha
The GeekCap returns for Halloween extravaganza... and we want it to star YOU!

Hey, Ninjas!

With the season of scares right around the corner, we thought it'd be great to celebrate in a very special way and that's by having The GeekCap return for a Halloween special!

That said, I don't want to do this one solo, so I need all of your help!

I'm looking for fans of horror movies and the Halloween season who'd be willing to have themselves appear in a video on Hi-Def Ninja's YouTube channel. That's right: we're going fully collaborative for this one!

If you're down for the challenge, reply below (please tag me in your reply) or PM me. Since it'll take me some time to edit and it'll take @Snollygoster some time to make the video as bad-@$$ as possible, the deadline will come up pretty darn quick!

Please let me know if you're interested by September 27th. Once I have the list of participants, I'll send all of them a few questions. Then all I need is for the individuals to answer those questions on video and get them back to me by October 4th. This is all going to move fast, but trust me when I say it'll be super fun and worth it!

Stay geeky and stay creepy, everyone! :vamp:

(please share this post with any fellow Ninjas that you'd like to see talk about scary movies)

IMG_3005.JPG

@Wreck

Hey, Ninjas!

With the season of scares right around the corner, we thought it'd be great to celebrate in a very special way and that's by having The GeekCap return for a Halloween special!

I'm looking for fans of horror movies and the Halloween season who'd be willing to have themselves appear in a video on Hi-Def Ninja's YouTube channel. That's right: we're going fully collaborative for this one!

If you're down for the challenge, reply below (please tag me in your reply) or PM me. Since it'll take me some time to edit and it'll take @Snollygoster some time to make the video as bad-@$$ as possible, the deadline will come up pretty darn quick!

Please let me know if you're interested by September 27th. Once I have the list of participants, I'll send all of them a few questions. Then all I need is for the individuals to answer those questions on video and get them back to me by October 4th. This is all going to move fast, but trust me when I say it'll be super fun and worth it!

(please share this post with any fellow Ninjas that you'd like to see talk about scary movies)

View attachment 448141

@Wreck

Put the mask back on! Put the mask back on!!! EEK! :LOL:

• Haha

Hey, Ninjas!

View attachment 448141

@Wreck
BUMP!

• Thanks