Hi-Def Ninja Presents The GeekCap

PunkNinja

Back In Black
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Reactions
28,164 1 0
While you await the next GeekCap, start the new year off with this unboxing of the MondoCon exclusive The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31 board game! :naughty:

@Snollygoster deserves a HUGE standing ovation for his editing work on this one. :thumbs:
Very funny unboxing Ken :thumbs::D
Penny was like... wait wha wha why Am I here? :hilarious:

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Very funny unboxing Ken :thumbs::D
Penny was like... wait wha wha why Am I here? :hilarious:

The Thing taught me to never fully trust a dog because you never know if they'll be infected by an alien lifeform. That was Penny's daily inspection. :p

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,372 16 0

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
Reactions
8,797 0 0

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,372 16 0

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,758 9 0
Ken Livitski a.k.a. @tridon is back with an all new episode of The GeekCap! (This one gets a bit weird...)
@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @Noodles @rj531 @cooey @bigrob @digitalbabe @Wreck @spass
Love these! :woot: :rofl: I just gotta go back and check out the rest! This one had me laughing my ass off this morning! Had to close my office door! :emb: Awesome job guys (@tridon and @Snollygoster), especially the ENDING! :hilarious: You both keep knocking them out of the park! :cool: Not only are they entertaining, they're very well informative! :thumbs:

Love those zoom ins! "Black Label? That sounds familiar." AWESOME! :cool: Sex-Doll and Fleshy?! :OMG: In the words of Will Smith in ID4 "I've got to get me one of these!" :woot: And that Nicholas Cage dog bit was hilarious! :D