Hi-Def Ninja Presents The GeekCap

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Reactions
5,711 2 0
so be tridon and bloodsnake both in leather wrestling gear and mexican hats going fook yeah :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
problem is that be first 20 mins then start getting info :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@tridon top job and i expect you and franky to come up with something to make us wet ourselfs with laughter nothing else will now do now:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,358 16 0

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,073 1 0

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just finished editing Episode 03 and it's now been sent off to @Snollygoster Industries for its final coat of paint. This episode took a while to get to everyone due to November being a crazy-busy month for me, but it'll be worth it! There's a nice little summary of MondoCon during this GeekCap, so I think everyone will enjoy that.

In the meantime, I recorded this unboxing in-between Episodes 2 and 3, so feel free to check that out! :thumbs:

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
Reactions
8,796 0 0
Just finished editing Episode 03 and it's now been sent off to @Snollygoster Industries for its final coat of paint. This episode took a while to get to everyone due to November being a crazy-busy month for me, but it'll be worth it! There's a nice little summary of MondoCon during this GeekCap, so I think everyone will enjoy that.

In the meantime, I recorded this unboxing in-between Episodes 2 and 3, so feel free to check that out! :thumbs:

Here's episode #03 of The GeekCap with your host Ken Livitski a.k.a. @tridon

@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @Noodles @rj531 @cooey @bigrob @digitalbabe @Wreck @spass

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
Reactions
8,796 0 0

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,358 16 0
Great job once again chaps! :thumbs:

Wish I could get these daily to update me on the movie/entertainment world... it'd save me so much scrolling on social media. :p

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter