Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    489 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
so be tridon and bloodsnake both in leather wrestling gear and mexican hats going fook yeah :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
problem is that be first 20 mins then start getting info :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@tridon top job and i expect you and franky to come up with something to make us wet ourselfs with laughter nothing else will now do now:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Just finished editing Episode 03 and it's now been sent off to @Snollygoster Industries for its final coat of paint. This episode took a while to get to everyone due to November being a crazy-busy month for me, but it'll be worth it! There's a nice little summary of MondoCon during this GeekCap, so I think everyone will enjoy that.

In the meantime, I recorded this unboxing in-between Episodes 2 and 3, so feel free to check that out! :thumbs:

Just finished editing Episode 03 and it's now been sent off to @Snollygoster Industries for its final coat of paint. This episode took a while to get to everyone due to November being a crazy-busy month for me, but it'll be worth it! There's a nice little summary of MondoCon during this GeekCap, so I think everyone will enjoy that.

In the meantime, I recorded this unboxing in-between Episodes 2 and 3, so feel free to check that out! :thumbs:

Here's episode #03 of The GeekCap with your host Ken Livitski a.k.a. @tridon

@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @Noodles @rj531 @cooey @bigrob @digitalbabe @Wreck @spass