Hi-Def Ninja Suckerpunch Comic Con Steelbook Give Away! (Concluded)

Why do you collect Steelbooks ?

• Collector's Item

Votes: 87 59.2%
  • Investment

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Love Steelbook™ brand

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Best Media Packaging

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Total voters

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
In case anyone missed out on the last SuckerPunch Comic Con Steelbook give away, we're giving it away again :scat:

How do you become eligible to win this awesome steelbook? Simply answer the following question

'Why do you collect Steelbooks™?'

In order to be eligible, you must also post your answer in this thread.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

:ninja:

Last edited:
Collectors item > best media packaging > the brand > investment

I only went for the first one as that's my main thing. I enjoy collecting in general, but it feels good tracking down something that's hard to get hold of. Ive also sunk a lot of money and time into my av setup, so why not treat myself to the best version of the movies I love?

Well for me ...I've been a movie collector for many years, with a collection to rival your local video store, but only new to collecting steels and man or man, nothing compares to that felling of shiny gorgeousness, when a beautiful steelbook is in my hands! Yes I'm addicted!! :D

I collect steelbooks because I'm a movie collector and like other forum members have said the value of a regular amaray is worthless after a week or so and the feeling and thrill of receiving a steelbook in your hand as you admire the artwork, you just can't beat the feeling.

Collector's Item - love collecting items that stand out.

Steelbook Brand - they've got some really great ideas to make the collector's item special.

Best Media Packaging - plastic case or metal awesomeness? Easy answer.

Collector's Item, and that some are just so pretty to look at, sadly some add stupid things like which prizes the movie at certain festival who cares, said people who do that should brand their own bodies instead whit said stupid marks

I collect steelbooks as they are the best media packaging and I just love the way a steelbook looks compared to an amaray ;)

I would say they really look great!!! Like The Sucker Punch... They are a piece of Art! At least sometimes...
And i prefer to have my collection presented with the Cover that looks great

I collect steelbooks because they look so much better than plastic, blue, flimsy cases. The fact that they're collector's item and worth the investment are bonuses.