Hi from Japan

Bruckle

Laserdisc Collection Award
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2015
Japan
Hi all,

I'm an Aussie living in Japan. Stumbled across this site last year when looking for preorder info on the Plain Archieve I Saw the Devil Steelbook. From there I started getting into how awesome steelbooks are. I now find myself with a collection in the 30s and checking this site multiple times a day, so knew it was time to sign up!

Living in Japan is great for finding lots of cool stuff, usually dirt cheap (my laserdisc collection now stands at around the 800 mark ;)) unfortunately Japanese blurays are still expensive as bleep.

That's where the knowledge on this site is invaluable.

Most appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm an Aussie living in Japan. Stumbled across this site last year when looking for preorder info on the Plain Archieve I Saw the Devil Steelbook. From there I started getting into how awesome steelbooks are. I now find myself with a collection in the 30s and checking this site multiple times a day, so knew it was time to sign up!

Living in Japan is great for finding lots of cool stuff, usually dirt cheap (my laserdisc collection now stands at around the 800 mark ;)) unfortunately Japanese blurays are still expensive as bleep.

That's were the knowledge on this site is invaluable.

Most appreciated.
Awesome Introduction @Bruckle :thumbs:

WELCOME to the one and only, HDN! :woot: :cool: :notworthy:

Reactions: Bruckle
1N.png Welcome to HDN 1N.png

Reactions: Bruckle