Hidefninja.com to exhibit at MondoCon-Oct 3-4th, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
banner1.jpg

We're excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Mondo Con 2015!
Catch a glimpse of Hidefninja.com HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!

Get freebies, surprises, Steelbooks from all over the world, and more!

Thank you in advance for helping us get the word out!

Stay tuned for more info....

Follow us on Social Media @hidefninja @bluraysteelbook
Instagram at @hidefninjaofficial
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

mondocon.jpg

Mondo Con 2015
http://www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
who'll be buying me prints this weekend and when I say buying me I mean that as just buying them for me :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

We wish you well @Wreck and @tridon :happy:
We hope HDN booth will be a hit :thumbs:

Believe me when I say that @Wreck put together one hell of a booth! It's just awesome, man! The freebies are great, Zombieland looks sexy in person (the blacklight effect is just amazing), and that Black Label... ohhhh boy. The Ninjas will be smiling when it's reveal time. ;)

HDN will be releasing Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) at MondoCon and the upcoming Black Label Series.
HidefNinja the next Plain Archive and Nova Media?
What do you Ninjas think?
This is the first major step for HDN to become the next big thing on hidef movie retailing.

You all did an amazing job on the booth :thumbs: Congrats Wreck & Tridon :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
That wall of Mondo's look awesome! Think about you would never knew about them, go to MondoCon, see the wall and pick the ones you like :rolleyes: What a bless :cigar:

Reactions: tridon and IRON MAN
Does anybody know what the release is with the white background with a face on is? I don't have that in my collection :(
182494-3555b646a7d455145ec84183fffd6ddc.jpg

You all did an amazing job on the booth :thumbs: Congrats Wreck & Tridon :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
That wall of Mondo's look awesome! Think about you would never knew about them, go to MondoCon, see the wall and pick the ones you like :rolleyes: What a bless :cigar:

As much as I'd love to take credit, that was 100% all Wreck. My flight came in right when he was finishing off the booth. I just arrived in time for tacos. :p

Actually, I guess this would be a good time to give a welcoming hand to @The man. He's actually the one who helped Wreck set this gorgeous display up. :thumbs:

As much as I'd love to take credit, that was 100% all Wreck. My flight came in right when he was finishing off the booth. I just arrived in time for tacos. :p

Actually, I guess this would be a good time to give a welcoming hand to @The man. He's actually the one who helped Wreck set this gorgeous display up. :thumbs:
@tridon Did someone say "TACOS" :hungry: :woot:
giphy.gif

And a HUGE WELCOME to you @The man! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

@Paperinukke and @AcIDc0r3 LMFAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kelly, I love that pic! :photo: :hilarious:
Thought you might, it reminds me of you two and your affinity for anything Godzilla and King Kong. :) I had seen a couple of prints of King Kong at the Con, I'm almost sure if you didn't have to leave so early you would have snagged them. :brb: :photo:

Thought you might, it reminds me of you two and your affinity for anything Godzilla and King Kong. :) I had seen a couple of prints of King Kong at the Con, I'm almost sure if you didn't have to leave so early you would have snagged them. :brb: :photo:
@AcIDc0r3 Trust me Kelly, I'm still kicking myself right on the ass for not having been able to stick around longer! :mad: Plus, @mlmaier84 texted me on Sunday teasing me with Godzilla, Kong, and Pacific Rim poster pics! :squint: Damn you! :D