[WINNERS CHOSEN][UK NINJA ONLY] MARVEL GIVEAWAY-(4 winners) Thor and Hulk-Sponsored by Geek Effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

marvel-giveaway-social.png

UK Ninja Avengers Assemble!
#HDNGiveawway

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009! To kick off the 2018 Summer Movie season, we are super excited to host an amazing giveaway sponsored by GEEK EFFECT, open to UK residents only.

Please check them out at https://www.geekeffect.co.uk for a full line of figures, apparel and much more!

They have generously sponsored 2 each of 18" 1:4 scale THOR figures and 2 each of 10" 1:10 Hulk Figures!

(4) winners from the UK only will be randomly selected on June 4,2018 to win 1 of 4 figures. We will randomly assign whether you win The Hulk or Thor. Geek Effect will ship them to you at no cost.
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.40.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.42.41 PM.png

More pics:

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.42.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.42.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.40.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.40.47 PM.png

:ninja: How to enter :ninja:

Tell us your 3 all time favorite characters from the #Marvel Universe in this thread. You can post pictures (please upload to the Hidefninja site) and do not link or "paste" from other sites, trailers, charcater quotes, your own drawings or your own fan videos, to share your excitement.

Good luck ninjas!

Don't forget that ALL SUMMER we'll be posting new giveaways, reviews and more!

Visit the Movie and TV forums to share your own reviews and thoughts on all movies released in 2018!

Thank you for being a member of the Hidefninja.com community

Follow us on social media 24-7!

Twitter at @hidefninja
Instagram @hidefninjaofficial and @hidefninjagroupbuys
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/hidefninja
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/hidefninja
Podcast Link
The GeekCap Link

summer-movies-social-3.png

@AcIDc0r3 @Apollon @ash333 @bloodsnake007 @Colombianlove41 @cooey @Drum18 @kaw @kryptonite @mllNY @Noodles @Sigill @PunkNinja
@tridon @dan8885 @AlienKing @Asopp @bigrob @C.C. 95 @elle82 @Flash @Jason Bourne @luke98 @martinouchou @Naughtius Maximus @paulboland
@rj531 @spass @STARKILLER 1138 @howarmat @Ranavalone

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway! Thank you for the opportunity!

1. Thor
2. Black Panther
3. Korg

Good luck fellow Ninja’s!

1 - Deadpool
_33b2ca74-0cc1-11e8-ba67-a8387f729390.jpeg
2 - wolverine
Jstephens--Wolverine_James_detail.jpg
3 - billy Ray Beta
Beta_ray_bill.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Hulk
Vision
Dr Strange

Ant Man JUST misses out becuase of the Dr but i do love the humour in antman!

Awesome giveaway!

Reactions: pioupiou
My favourite three Marvel characters are: Groot, Ant-Man and Thor.

Thanks for the giveaway! ☺

Ed

1. Thor, "My God, you're a Valkyrie... You know, I used to want to be a Valkyrie when I was younger, until I found out you were all women. There's nothing wrong with women, of course, I like women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, just more like a respectful appreciation. I think it's great, an elite force of women warriors. It's about time."

2. Captain America, "Hi. I'm Captain America. Here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a soldier or a student can have – patience. Sometimes patience is the key to victory. Sometimes it leads to very little; seems like it's not worth it. And you wonder... why you waited so long for something so disappointing."

3. Korg, "I tried to start a revolution... but I didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I' m actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that? Do you reckon you'd be interested?"

Status
Not open for further replies.