HDN Podcast

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
14,477 6 0
I've been bugging @tridon and Sir @Wreck about the podcast for weeks but our fearless leader was busy being a real life superhero. thank you for the kind words @Colombianlove41 ..never expected another mention in the HDN podcast. this is by far my favorite podcast. awesome job guys!

my privilege to be mentioned with ya KING @DJ IXS :thumbs:

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
68,484 34 0
@Wreck @tridon Just finished listening to the rest of the podcast! :drool: I loved it! Great job Ninjas, sounded like you ALL had fun! :notworthy:

@cooey in the house... YO :cool: Great to hear you in this one :thumbs: :notworthy:

LMFAO!!! :rofl: Love that HEAT bit! :hilarious: Dismember the Member! :woot: Those are the BEST! Love 'em! :D "We know you got money" LOL! :p But yeah, @kryptonite is an awesome dude! :cool: Truly the biggest and baddest slipcover wh*re I know! ;) That whole Wonder Woman bit was hilarious! Had me rollin'! :rofl: "What a creeper!" "Why is this slipcover stuck to the amaray!" "Return to sender, I'm good" :hilarious: EPIC!

Bring on #6! :thumbs:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
68,484 34 0

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
@Wreck @tridon Just finished listening to the rest of the podcast! :drool: I loved it! Great job Ninjas, sounded like you ALL had fun! :notworthy:

@cooey in the house... YO :cool: Great to hear you in this one :thumbs: :notworthy:

LMFAO!!! :rofl: Love that HEAT bit! :hilarious: Dismember the Member! :woot: Those are the BEST! Love 'em! :D "We know you got money" LOL! :p But yeah, @kryptonite is an awesome dude! :cool: Truly the biggest and baddest slipcover wh*re I know! ;) That whole Wonder Woman bit was hilarious! Had me rollin'! :rofl: "What a creeper!" "Why is this slipcover stuck to the amaray!" "Return to sender, I'm good" :hilarious: EPIC!

Bring on #6! :thumbs:
Thanks, Franky! I actually loved @cooey ‘s british accent.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
28,267 32 0
Just got done listening... another really entertaining episode! Check it out @Flloydo ;)

Some other names that make an appearance... @dan8885 around the 26:20 mark, @snooloui around the 50:20 mark (pretty funny shoutout :p), @rj531 around the 1:00:35 mark, @DJ IXS around the 1:02:10 mark (I should've known from your avatar, but I had no idea you were King of Queens from IG :OMG:), @Mickle_89 around the 1:07:50 mark. :thumbs:
Cheers mate

Don't think I got a alert by the way but I'll check it out later

Looking forward to hearing @cooey 's voice

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
Reactions
9,072 9 0
Here is the YouTube version, Better late than never!

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
64,124 138 0
The new episode couldn't have come at a better time... going to give it a listen whilst I fill/organise my new shelving units. :D