tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 @Noodles @raspor @howarmat @C.C. 95 @Flloydo @kryptonite @rj531 @cooey

hey all

As you may know the podcast has been on hiatus. Sometimes its just hard finding time. :p Been sitting on one other episode with Cooey but I'm thinking ill scratch that.

What will happen instead for the future is a more planned out podcast in that over a long period of time. (months) we'll record episodes until we have a completed season. Then they can release regularly. that of course will dictate a lot of the subject matter ... but ho'hum.

@bloodsnake007 @Noodles @raspor @howarmat @C.C. 95 @Flloydo @kryptonite @rj531 @cooey

hey all

As you may know the podcast has been on hiatus. Sometimes its just hard finding time. :p Been sitting on one other episode with Cooey but I'm thinking ill scratch that.

What will happen instead for the future is a more planned out podcast in that over a long period of time. (months) we'll record episodes until we have a completed season. Then they can release regularly. that of course will dictate a lot of the subject matter ... but ho'hum.
More hours in the day is the solution:LOL:. I empathize completely. I don't think your shows have ever needed to hinge on being "timely". (Like having to have an ep talk about what just came out).
I just assumed you were now the Game of Thrones or Sopranos of podcasts! They'll happen when they happen!
:thumbs:

More hours in the day is the solution:LOL:. I empathize completely. I don't think your shows have ever needed to hinge on being "timely". (Like having to have an ep talk about what just came out).
I just assumed you were now the Game of Thrones or Sopranos of podcasts! They'll happen when they happen!
:thumbs:

Okay, @Wreck, "the Game of Thrones or Sopranos of podcasts" has to be on all ads for the podcast going forward. :LOL:

hey all

I'm just happy to hear it's returning! Listening to you guys whilst I work always makes the job more bearable. :D

hey all

HELL YEAH!!! :woot: :notworthy: It's been so long that I was thinking about creating my own! :naughty: :wacky: :p
@C.C. 95 I love this! :cool: Please use this @Snollygoster on the future episode! :D