tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:

RECORDED IN LATE AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

likely on itunes and other places once i wake up............ but there it is.

its a long one, you've been warned .......

backstory ......... a certain particular ninja was told to sign in as MYSTERY NINJA so @Colombianlove41 @tridon had no clue who this person was who wasn't speaking up for the whole time in lobby until he was properly introduced of course.

some mentions go out to @kryptonite @bigrob @PunkNinja @bloodsnake007 @cooey @Collector03601 and others...........

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Havent had a time to check these out yet, but Im starting today! 1st one done, listening to 2nd now, perfect to have this in my headphones while working, really enjoying the Ninja talk guys, keep them comin! Its Ninjarific! :thumbs:

Thanks for the tag @Wreck + great work all who participated! :thumbs:

backstory ......... a certain particular ninja was told to sign in as MYSTERY NINJA so @Colombianlove41 @tridon had no clue who this person was who wasn't speaking up for the whole time in lobby until he was properly introduced of course.

some mentions go out to @kryptonite @bigrob @PunkNinja @bloodsnake007 @cooey @Collector03601 and others...........

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe

When is the animated version?!!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Over 2 hours?!?! :OMG: AWESOME! :woot: I 'm about to listen to it during my 1st break! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Just got done listening... another really entertaining episode! Check it out @Flloydo ;)

Some other names that make an appearance... @dan8885 around the 26:20 mark, @snooloui around the 50:20 mark (pretty funny shoutout :p), @rj531 around the 1:00:35 mark, @DJ IXS around the 1:02:10 mark (I should've known from your avatar, but I had no idea you were King of Queens from IG :OMG:), @Mickle_89 around the 1:07:50 mark. :thumbs:

Just got done listening... another really entertaining episode! Check it out @Flloydo ;)

Some other names that make an appearance... @dan8885 around the 26:20 mark, @snooloui around the 50:20 mark (pretty funny shoutout :p), @rj531 around the 1:00:35 mark, @DJ IXS around the 1:02:10 mark (I should've known from your avatar, but I had no idea you were King of Queens from IG :OMG:), @Mickle_89 around the 1:07:50 mark. :thumbs:

@Noodles!!! How could you be so silly?!? :p I love the fact that I'm mentioned with @rj531 ;) thanks for the kind words @Colombianlove41 :drool::drool: