UK
Release date: August 15th, 2016
Purchase link: High Rise (live)
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Artwork by Chris Thornley

11301487-1434396387242324.jpg

11301487-1014396387263186.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like these, you mean . . . (theinvitation was there . . . lol)
(1&2) SAUL BASS (and JOHN WHITNEY - the Spirograph bit)

. . . or more modern takes from (3) CALM THE HAM-------------(4) KATHIE BAYNE-------------------------------------------------(5) DAN SHERRATT

. .. and (6) one from LAZARO MARQUEZ ----------------------with the last example (7) being the Mel Brooks spoof:-

NORTH BY NORTHWEST by SAUL BASS

Also reminded of "Falling Man" in Mad Men:-
tumblr_lgh66axlOm1qctukg.jpg

. . . and other films, including INCEPTION - Both Fan Art - and DEEP RED / PROFONDO ROSSO (Poster design by Sandro Simeoni) and BURIED(poster design by IGNITION / LA).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
As an aside -
Vice Press are excited to announce our latest collaboration with STUDIOCANAL and our first with one of our very favourite Directors, Ben Wheatley, on a limited edition screen printed poster and BluRay Steelbook for the movie High-Rise, with art by Chris Thornley, aka Raid71.

Limited to an edition of just 150, our officially licensed screen print will go on sale Monday the 20th of June at 6pm British Summer Time at Vice-Press.com.

Oh, that's pretty...

Thankfully, I haven't seen anything artwork-wise that hits the mark for me for this film yet, apart from the UK promo flyer.

Which is good, as I managed to snap up a copy of the promo flyer for a quid-fifty, and have zero funds otherwise... :D

Steelbook alert from Zavvi received today at 12:09

HIGH RISE STEELBOOK

High Rise - Zavvi Exclusive Very Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

Steelbook artwork specially selected by Director Ben Wheatley and design by Chris Thornley.

SHOP NOW

Don't forget the 10% code floating around to make this GBP 19.79
ORDERED with zero hesitation :thumbs:

Steelbook alert from Zavvi received today at 12:09

HIGH RISE STEELBOOK

High Rise - Zavvi Exclusive Very Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

Steelbook artwork specially selected by Director Ben Wheatley and design by Chris Thornley.

SHOP NOW

Don't forget the 10% code floating around to make this GBP 19.79
ORDERED with zero hesitation :thumbs:

What's the 10% code ?

Don't bother. Just wait a couple months, the price will drop to £14.99 or less. This steelbook will not sell out for a long time.

Also the film won't be everyone's cup of tea and it's very different to his other work

I do love the front art though, stuck an order in for now and if it's still available before release I'll cancel and wait it out