UK
Release date: August 15th, 2016
Purchase link: High Rise (live)
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Artwork by Chris Thornley

11301487-1434396387242324.jpg

11301487-1014396387263186.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If this sells out i will totally amazed. Watched this the other week and don't think i would ever watch it again :yawn:, could of been so much better. The artwork for the SB is the best thing about it.

Cancelled this order. Again I like it but why am I paying £19. I paid that for '71, look how it's doing 2 + years on...

Reactions: Flash
My copy arrived today and very smart it is too:
- Artwork: red of the tower block goes well with the white (closest shade of white to this I can find is "linen") of the background :thumbs:
- J-card: very smart in two shades of red reflecting the colours of the artwork :thumbs:
- Title treatment: interesting matching style both on front and spine reflecting the vertical lines of the building :thumbs:

Admittedly not cheap at just under 20 quid but it is quite limited (or should I say "Ultra" limited at 2,000 pieces . . . LOL) and containing a film from a director who makes films one either loves or hates (personally love SIGHTSEERS but hate some of his other stuff including A FIELD IN ENGLAND) and, finally, I do quite like some of the cover artist's work:-
https://www.instagram.com/raid71/?hl=en

EDIT: small scratch on the front so going back for a replacement.

Got this today and to be honest it looks exactly how it does in the mock up in hand. Very bright and looks decent but it would of been amazing with some spot gloss to highlight the red/ pink and purple

But for a matte it's a decent steel

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
One of those where the Steelbook looks fabulous but the film just does nothing for me.

Opposite way round for me. To my surprise, I love the film. The steelbook? Inspires nothing. Can't even raise a ghost of dislike. Likewise for every other product linked to this bar the promo multi-fold-out flyer.

Just ordered this for £8.99 from Zavvi (with a discount of £1)

I HATE the film but that Steelbook is one of the very best out their visually.
Chris Thornley (Raid71) does some fabulous artwork and I am a collector of Mondo/Bottleneck etc art prints so this was a no brainer at the price.

I doubt the BluRay disc will ever enter my player though!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: usedtobe