Hocus Pocus (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $12.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6261318_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone, if you still want a copy and have been waiting, good news!

I'm in the process of getting more copies. I'll post back here when they have been restocked in the group buy.

If you are able to be patient for a while longer, I think I can still help - hopefully a couple of those that hadn't purchased from me yet haven't already turned to e-bay and those prices.

Thanks

This steelbook is such an almost-to-good-to-be-true bargain that it seems like it was purposely priced to get it into as many homes as possible in order to unleash some nefarious spell over the populace. I try not to get to close to it. I only admire it from afar while wearing a crucifix around my neck.:dunno::cautious:

Was there only 4 you getting more was after this and nightmare before Xmas steels.

4 that came in and I could inspect.

More are on their way, they just need to arrive first and I can look them over.

Then I'll be restocking both group buys again.

This steelbook is such an almost-to-good-to-be-true bargain that it seems like it was purposely priced to get it into as many homes as possible in order to unleash some nefarious spell over the populace. I try not to get to close to it. I only admire it from afar while wearing a crucifix around my neck.:dunno::cautious:
part 2 book just released not long ago ..... I'm sure a movie might not be too far behind.

FYI to anyone still waiting -

So I've ordered a number more of them, as many as I could get. Best Buy has raised the price a couple of dollars, but I think everyone that's still
waiting hopefully is OK with that.

There was a delay on Best Buy's end, so a few are in transit now and some others are in the process of shipping.

I'm going to do one big stock update when all in hand (maybe 8 more copies, depending) and hopefully everyone has a good chance
of getting one. Will be limited to one per member.

If anyone else is looking, give me a tag and I'll include you in my stock update when it's made.

FYI to anyone still waiting -

So I've ordered a number more of them, as many as I could get. Best Buy has raised the price a couple of dollars, but I think everyone that's still
waiting hopefully is OK with that.

There was a delay on Best Buy's end, so a few are in transit now and some others are in the process of shipping.

I'm going to do one big stock update when all in hand (maybe 8 more copies, depending) and hopefully everyone has a good chance
of getting one. Will be limited to one per member.

If anyone else is looking, give me a tag and I'll include you in my stock update when it's made.

I left feedback Andy I hope you saw. If not well Thank you soooo much for the Group Buy. Got my superb Target Exclusive RPO UHD Lenti
and My Hocus Pocus and everything is Mint, perfect condition(although didn't crack Open Hocus Pocus yet, but looks OCD and even the shrink wrap is flawless)

Thank you so very much, it must be exhausting to do all of this, I don't know how you do it.
I lift my hat to you :emb:

Reactions: apsmith21