Home Theater Photos

thanks guys,love my music,games & movies,only reason why i bought the set-up & gotta get what you pay for when you Buy Blu-ray movies...

i felt so guilty watching blu-ray movies on 2ch speakers on tv and couldn't handle only a nice picture alone..

Bachelor Pad
DSCN3029-1.jpg

Bedroom
DSCN3033-2.jpg

My Baby (taken on my camera phone)
376450151_1299696427_0.jpeg

He insides (isn't she purtty)
376449930_1299695646_0.jpeg

Her 120mm Fan (so quite I never know if she is running)
376449631_1299694570_0.jpeg

Before you guys make jokes about my 720p Rear Projection LCD, note that I bought this ***** when all this SH*T was WAY overpriced. So thanks to me, you can now buy better equipment than me for less than what I paid for this heap! :?

IMG_4507-1.jpg

8 speaker binding posts (6 for surround, and 2 for outdoor speakers) Cable, Phone, and Subwoofer jack. 3 Ethernet ports. (1 for PS3, and the other 2 for future components)

IMG_4503-1.jpg

Front 3 Klipsch (In ceiling speakers) Don't make any comments about the DAMN bears, cause they're NOT mine, and it pisses me off that they're there.

IMG_4501-1.jpg

Rear 3 Klipsch (In ceiling speakers)

IMG_4502-1.jpg

My mix of Blu's and PS3 games. Normally, they're Alphabatized by studio, then alphabatized by movie title, but "someone" has been going through them, and messing up my perfection.

IMG_4508-1.jpg

Darth is at it again!!!

Here's my Master Bedroom Setup. Finished it a couple of weekends ago, but I've been having Photobucket problems:

32" Vizio. It's really not that bad considering the price I paid for it. (Around $450)
IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

Another nice and clean install, by yours truly. (Power, Cable, HDMI and network connections are all inside, and hidden in-wall)

IMG_4554.jpg

Yes. I know. It's TWILIGHT. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.
IMG_4556-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hero has 2 diff setup pics in this thread ... wassupwitdat? old and new? Or are you posting your dream pics? :p

Lol seems like everyone notices that, is like "hey nice TV! I like that bottle to the set!" :) for the record it was not purposely set there lol I just have it there for fast reach! :scat:

they come with mini double sided sticky tape,tends to fall off,well mine did...should work for you maybe.
so i say,go on the hunt for something better like double sided sticky Velcro and that should work.

Here is the picture saga of my new home theater arrangement in my new house.. It all started with the realization that all of the bonus points I've earned at work for various projects could be used soley for a new TV. Not just a TV, but mounting the T.V., having it calibrated, and a 4 year premium warranty. My total costs for this out of pocket was $275, not bad! "How?!" you ask?

It starts with these:

stackofcards.jpg

102, $20 best buy gift cards. That's $2040 dollars of awesome. I was able to discover that the registers at customer service can only process 100 gift cards at a time. The receipt was a little booklet. They had to run the last 2 gift cards as if it was cash. I had pooled them into one whopping gift card.

Best Buy came a week later to do the install. They ran the 20 foot HDMI cable I got from monoprice down my fireplace mantel through the floor and back up through the wall to make a small outlet with my coax and HDMI coming out to what will eventually be my A/V stand. When they went to mount the tv there was a terrible discovery. No studs. Not a freaking stud was in the wall, nor cinder block to drill into. They shrugged and said, "Sorry."

T.V. must go on the wall because there is no other place to logically put a 50" screen in the room without really f*cking up my chi. Enter Ronnie, the handy man. For an additional $250 he was going to save my marriage.

zaholeinwall.jpg

zasidehole.jpg

This was what I had to work with. Ronnie is the man though, and he set me up straight.

studsinwall.jpg

Now I don't have to worry about a power cable draping down the wall. He wasn't able to feed the hdmi cable because it was too thick and bulky.

Then came mud over 3 days, priming, and paint at 2:30am friday morning as Best Buy was coming between 12pm-4pm to finish hanging the T.V.

muddedwall.jpg

primedwall.jpg

zapaintedwall.jpg

Finally Best Buy came and anchored the T.V. and hung it... Oh it was a great success. I immediately went into home theater set up mode and began populating the mantel.

zatvinplace.jpg

zalightsout.jpg

hungtv.jpg

And finally, we set up the ambiance for our night time home theater movie experience.

atvinthedark.jpg

:scat:

EDIT: The speaker wire/PSEye wires will eventually be tucked and tied after I get my A/V component stand and I run the final speaker wires, etc... So apologies to the purests out there who hate seeing wires and caught them in the corner.

Last edited:
no one left a comment yet......heh,who knew there would be cinder block behind the dry wall in your new place,i guess when you bought the place,there was nothing said to you about it then..surprise,surprise.

kind of sucks about the hdmi you were planning to snake on inside of the drywall for a extra clean look,but by looking at the photo's,it's too much a tight fit...bummer

starting to make me paranoid about my wires down on the bottom of my tv stand,man is it ever a mess,too many things hooked up to the power outlets near impossible to clean up.