Hot Toys Announces 1/6 Diecast Metal Collectibles Series

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
62302d1359204344-hot-toys-announces-1-6-die-cast-metal-collectibles-series-hot-toys-diecast-anno.jpg

More details:
1/6 scale
Iron Man Mark XLII
Iron Patriot

Last edited by a moderator:
As per this magazine, seems like the Mark 1 is in production too. EEK!
03.jpg

Full source:
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of doing more and more of the IM, what's next the Psychedelic series? what about doing a Pepper. I'm a Pepper, wouldn't you like to see a Pepper too!!

:facepalm: :rasta::rasta: :drool:

I hope they spread these out some otherwise my wallet will be hurting real bad. EEK!

I was going to preorder the Mark VII on Friday but now that this has been announced I don't know what to do. :dunno:

Last edited:
Oh yeah HT will jump at the opportunity to make all those. :oohyeah:

On another note, in the images above these are supposedly the Diecast series but in the last image says Power Pose series. I thought that the Power Pose series were not Diecast?

On another note, in the images above these are supposedly the Diecast series but in the last image says Power Pose series. I thought that the Power Pose series were not Diecast?
You are right my friend... I was just too lazy to create another thread! :p

You are right my friend... I was just too lazy to create another thread! :p

Actually, I should take part of the blame for that :p
There's only a thread for the die-cast release and not for PPS or MMS so I just added my comment in here :D